- Jonathan Adler shares his tips for beginner art collectors
- Pumpkin whoopie pies are easy as 1, 2, 3
- Get glittery for Halloween
- Turn-on or turnoff? Hair on men
- Budget friendly Halloween ideas for moms
- Rachel Zoe's one-year anniversary with QVC — 10 must-have pieces!
- Cougar Town celebrates Halloween in full costume!
- 6 money myths you should throw to the wind
- Do you know your tricky treats?
- Tim Lincecum's pup Cy dashes around the field for the SF Giants!
- White iPhone 4 delayed until Spring 2011
- Get fit and show us what’s in your gym bag
Posts for October 27th 2010
Feeling lucky? Then get guessing!
Charlize Theron wore a studded Joie top at work yesterday in NYC shooting her new movie Young Adult. The actress plays a novelist in the film, which was created by Juno masterminds Diablo Cody and Jason Reitman. Charlize is starring opposite Patrick Wilson, though in real life she's rumored to be moving on from her ex Stuart Townsend with actor and model Eric Thal. Charlize is no stranger to striking a pose herself, as she and Orlando Bloom recently were front and center in a campaign for Uniqlo. Now Charlize is focusing on her big-screen project, but she tried her hand at the small one over the Summer by appearing in a Brandon Flowers music video.
Sandra Bullock stopped by her storage unit in Austin on Monday with a cold drink and newspaper in hand. She's taken some time off to enjoy bonding with baby Louis and relax during a tropical vacation with her family, but she's already signing on for her next round of Hollywood projects. Not only is she teaming up with her director from The Proposal on two new films, but she's also joining Oprah Winfrey and Meryl Streep in Michael Patrick King's upcoming movie about the goings-on at a home shopping network.