- Fab's all about boho chic rain boots and wide-legged jeans for Fall
- Yum has hunger pangs for the Barefoot Contessa and pink chip bags
- Bella's looking forward to candy-themed products and fun ponytail holders
- Books from Lauren Conrad, Jenny McCarthy, and Betty White are on Très's must-read list
- Lil picks unique items for your child's Halloween
- Casa craves Anthology magazine and fun tree houses for Fall
- Buzz is excited for new 30 Rock and Belle and Sebastian music
- Six new ways to manage your money online
- Fit is feeling like trying out a contoured kettlebell and a new headlamp
- Pet has all-new picks on bowls and toys for animals
- Geek loves gadgets like wooden earbuds and the colorful Nano
- Vintage closet finds from MissIza!
Posts for October 3rd 2010
Brad Pitt smirked yesterday as he left a meeting in LA. Saturday didn't bring a break from work for the actor, who was among the many stars who spent their weeks on a film set. Brad's been busy for the last few months shooting Moneyball, and he's lately had company from his leading ladies Kathryn Morris and Robin Wright. Brad memorably ditched his famous facial hair to play the role of former Oakland A's manager Billy Beane, but his scruff is front and center in our new Which Bearded Celebrity Is Hotter faceoff game!