- Geek's giving you a head start on holiday shopping with gadgets and games
- Yum has all the fixings for a Thanksgiving feast
- Fab's fashionable finds include chunky knits and shearling boots
- Bella takes a festive look at beauty with leafy scents and gingerbread bath soap
- Books from Nora Ephron, Steve Martin, and Isabella Blow are on Tres's must-read list
- Lil's setting the kid's table with cool dinner napkins and artistic placemats
- Casa found coffee table books to accent your living room
- Pet picks bright new dog bowls and cool cat-scratchers
- Buzz can't wait for Toy Story 3 and music from Glee
- Fit's getting into shape in style with sunglasses and activewear
- Savvy shares seven tips for giving thanks at work
- Help a reader find the perfect window coverings for her new home
Posts for November 1st 2010
Ready to play? Then get guessing!
Sienna Miller was in Dusseldorf, Germany on Saturday to attend UNESCO's annual Charity Gala. The actress was decked out in a satin and lace gown by Stella McCartney to accept an award for her philanthropic efforts in both Haiti and Congo, taking the stage to say a few words to the crowd that also included her mother, Oliver Stone, and Donatella Versace. Sienna and Donatella have been using their celebrity for more good recently, as they've teamed up to support the organization's Education for Children in Need program. Charity work aside, Sienna's staying busy with her acting too — she's been filming a new Nick Cassavetes movie and will participate in London's 24 Hour Plays event later this month.
To see more Sienna, just read more
Halloween had our favorite celebrities dressing up in spooky costumes and sexy outfits for parties from NYC to LA, and many shared photos of their fun on Twitter. Jessica Alba zombified herself, and David Arquette snapped a picture of his flower Courtney Cox. Kim Kardashian wasn't content with just one getup, while Nicole Richie and Joel Madden had their own unique looks — click through to see who wore what!
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick took all three kids along for an outing in NYC on Saturday. The twins, Marion and Loretta, hitched rides, though they've been showing off their walking skills during park playdates with mom. James Wilkie led the way after celebrating his 8th birthday on Thursday, which meant a special trip to FAO Schwarz. Sarah Jessica and Matthew had another outing this weekend, but yesterday was all about Halloween. The family got in the spirit all month long by decorating their stoop with pumpkins. Whatever the crew picked for costumes, they joined tons of dressed-up stars on the festive holiday.
To see more SJP and her family, just read more
Halloween weekend gave many stars the opportunity to dress up, and some took advantage of the chance more than once! From LA to NYC, there were parties, like Kate Hudson's, to attend. Paris Hilton picked a skimpy number to hang with sister Nicky, while Lauren Conrad channeled a bird with boyfriend Kyle Howard. Sarah Michelle Gellar spent the day with her daughter, Charlotte, while Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley took Naleigh trick-or-treating — click through to see who put on their costumes!
Halle Berry and daughter Nahla headed out of a Bristol Farms grocery store in LA on Saturday. The girls were together before Halloween, which Nahla prepared for during an adorable trip to the pumpkin patch with dad Gabriel Aubry last week. It was actually the lucky girl's second visit, as Halle brought her to Mr. Bones as well. There were tons of other celebrity babies who dressed up for the holiday, just like in years past.
To see more Halle and Nahla, just read more