- World Series casting: who could play the Giants?
- Tips for hosting a Thanksgiving potluck
- 5 ways to improve your sex life right now
- Target will sell the iPhone starting Nov. 7
- Interview with Dr. Oz: 5 foods every child should eat
- Love at first click: Lanvin for H&M, piece by piece!
- Classics of modern design for under $300
- 5 goodies you should buy online
- Money-saving tip: cut facial pads in half
- Wynonna Judd drops 55 pounds
- Head back in time with retro dog travel gear
- Leopard's not just for the wild anymore
Posts for November 2nd 2010
Let's start guessing!
Halle Berry grabbed two Diet Cokes and her script before heading back to her trailer on the set of Truth or Dare in LA yesterday. She filmed a series of scenes in a skintight miniskirt, though Halle changed into a monochromatic outfit when she was ready to leave the lot. Over the weekend Halle spent a peaceful afternoon with Nahla and a date night out with Olivier Martinez. Her Dark Tide costar and boyfriend hasn't joined her on any red carpets since stepping out as a couple at the Carousel of Hope Ball, but the two are still going strong.
Lauren Conrad had her hands full walking around Westwood, CA, this afternoon. She was dressed in flare jeans and a button-up after designing and putting together a creative Twitter bird costume for Halloween over the weekend. Lauren recently started filming for her new fashion-based reality show now that she's wrapped up her promotional book tour. Her former The Hills cast mate, Audrina Patridge, is working on a TV show of her own, and while Audrina insists there's no competition, her mom expressed otherwise in a drunken rant last week.
To see more LC, just read more
John Stamos joined his Glee costars Jenna Ushkowitz and Kevin McHale for the annual Stars Benefit Gala in LA last night. The gang, along with Amber Riley, Harry Shum Jr., and Heather Morris, got together for a good cause following a weekend full of Halloween celebrations. Their series also got in on the fun with its special Rocky Horror-themed episode, and Matthew Morrison and Lea Michele even performed a similar live show. They'll embrace more upcoming holidays as well, since the actors recorded an album for Christmas.
To see more of the cast of Glee, just read more