- So many hot romances in movies this year — which was your favorite?
- 15 festive frocks to style up your holidays
- Trend alert: intensely pink lipstick
- Cool, contemporary, circular coffee tables
- 12 days of edible gifts: peppermint patties
- 5 gloves to keep you toasty while texting
- Should parents be skeptical of mall Santas?
- How to handle unsolicited "advice" at the gym
- A do or don't: Waiting until after the holidays to break up
- What are you going to do with your year-end bonus?
- Will your pet get an extra treat for the holidays?
- Shoes to add to your holiday wish list
- Which celebrity had the best mug shot this year?
Posts for December 12th 2010
Angelina Jolie was in charge, but had two little helpers, Maddox and Pax, for her trip to the supermarket in France on Friday. Pax made his brother laugh by climbing into the cart while Angelina loaded up the car. The family is back home at their Miraval chateau after a quick trip to NYC so Angelina could promote The Tourist last week. The boys, along with their sisters Shiloh and Zahara, got a special visit to the art store while in the Big Apple. Angelina and Brad also got saucy on the red carpet at her premiere, which helped earn them a spot on our cutest celebrity couples of the year slideshow. The Tourist had a lackluster opening weekend at the box office and received rough reviews. Next up for the Jolie-Pitts is Christmas and Angelina told Larry King that they'll be picking a new country to visit for the holiday season.
To see more of Angelina and the boys, just read more
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden tied the knot in LA yesterday after weeks of wedding speculation. The couple exchanged their "I Dos" at her father Lionel Richie's estate, and their friend Rev Run officiated the ceremony. There were approximately 150 guests in attendance, including Samantha Ronson and Khloe Kardashian, who tweeted, "I love weddings!" Nicole and Joel's daughter, Harlow, was the flower girl, and after much deliberation, the bride wore Marchesa. At one point an elephant was seen being led into the party all decked out in a festive headdress. All in all it sounds like an amazing night — congratulations to new husband and wife Joel and Nicole!