- Edible gifts: whip up a crowd pleasing batch of savory bacon cookies
- Best of 2010: top 10 trends of the year
- Tech treats for $200 or less
- Alternative places to hang holiday ornaments
- Bottoms up! Top TV bars I'd like to frequent
- Video: Kate Bosworth's surprising stylist — her father!
- Three great beauty gifts under $40
- The secret to a perfect New Year's Eve kiss
- What moms really want for the holidays
- Easy tips to creating a job for yourself
- Emotional eating: how to regain control
- 3 wintertime activities to avoid and 3 to enjoy with your dogs
- Awesome Christmas gifts for the Star Wars geek
- Gwyneth Paltrow shines accepting her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Posts for December 13th 2010
Let's finish the day with a game of guess who!
Heidi Klum and Seal got their four kids together for a shopping outing to The Grove in LA on Saturday. Leni was decked out in a dress and cowboy boots, while her little sister, Lou, stuck with a pair of pants to show off her new walking skills. The girls, along with their brothers, Johan and Henry, got their photos taken with Santa — check out all the other celebs getting into the Christmas spirit! The family was out again yesterday, with the boys heading to karate class and Leni getting dressed up for ballet. Heidi spent the weekend close by her family, as the news broke about a new Project Runway endeavor. Lifetime picked up a spin-off of the original series, called Project Runway: Accessories, though it's unclear at the moment whether Heidi will be involved on camera.
To see more of the Klum-Samuels, just read more
We love to see celebrities tie the knot, and there were plenty of couples who made their relationships official this year. Some duos opted to keep things private with under-the-radar ceremonies in far-off places, while others went big with lavish events nearer to home. Whether outdoor or indoor, star-studded or small, there are lots to choose from in 2010, so tell us — which was your favorite celebrity wedding?
Don't miss all the Best of 2010 coverage, polls, slideshows, and more on the PopSugar Network!
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner got their girls, Violet and Seraphina, ready for a visit to the Santa Monica farmers market yesterday. Violet was adorable in her all-pink outfit, showing off why she's one of the best-dressed tots of 2010. The foursome had a family-filled morning following Ben's most recent trip away to NYC, where he screened The Company Men. The recession-inspired drama is getting Ben notice this award season, but the real buzz surrounds his directorial project The Town. The thriller ranked among the AFI's top 10 films of the year and is in the running for a Best Picture nod from the Critics' Choice Association.
To see more of the family, just read more