- Give your LBD a break with 15 Fab-approved alternatives
- Edible gifts: brioche and herbed butter
- Best of 2010: wedding season advice for brides, friends, and family
- Tips for surviving Winter break with your kids
- Video: an easy, pretty makeup look perfect for the holidays
- Sneak a peek at the West Elm 2011 collection!
- 50 Hottest bikini moments of 2010
- Bartowski vs. Bass: how well do you know your Chucks?
- Dunder Mifflin gifts for The Office addict
- Natalie Portman's Black Swan ballet training techniques
- Who's the oddest zoo baby of the year?
- Facebook releases top status trends for 2010
- Layering tips for staying warm without adding bulk
- Biggest Golden Globe nomination snubs, surprises, and more
Posts for December 14th 2010
At first glance, Gwyneth Paltrow's Country Strong LA premiere dress is conservative for the leading lady, but the side cutout ups the sex appeal of this Pucci number. She was joined by her costars including Tim McGraw, who joined the actress at her Walk of Fame star ceremony yesterday. She shows off her pipes on the big screen in this movie, and she's also set to belt it out on Glee again after an awesome guest-starring spot earlier this season. Gwyneth is also the InStyle January cover girl, and in the interview she shared about just how much she loves spending the holiday season with her family. Stay tuned for more from this evening's red carpet including Leighton Meester, who recently stripped down for her own magazine spread.
The first official Water for Elephants trailer is debuting on the big screen this Friday ahead of Reese Witherspoon's new movie How Do You Know, but before then Entertainment Tonight has a sneak peek! It's debuting a teaser tomorrow and teased the teaser on this evening's show — tongue twister, I know. We'll update this video with better quality as it comes in, but it's so exciting to see Robert Pattinson in all his rugged hotness calling Reese's character beautiful. Enjoy!
There were dozens of hot bikini moments from many of our favorite sexy starlets in 2010. Hot moms like Halle Berry and Gisele Bundchen hit the beach with their babies, while Jennifer Aniston and Ashley Greene showed off their fit frames by the pool. Click through to see the top photos, and don't forget to check out all the Best of 2010 coverage, polls, slideshows, and more on the PopSugar Network!
Emma Stone struck a pose for the January 2011 cover of W, and inside the magazine, she joined other hot young stars like Garrett Hedlund to chat all about their new-found fame. As exciting as her appearance in the issue is, Emma received even better news this morning when she scored a Golden Globe nomination for her role in Easy A. She's up for Best Actress in a Musical or Comedy against Angelina Jolie, and Emma finds that to be the most exciting aspect of all. In reaction to her recognition, Emma said:
- On being nominated along with Angelina: "Let's just be honest, that's pretty surreal. I don't know what I'm going to do when I see her in person. I'm going to freak out when I see anybody in person."
- On her surprise: "It's insane! I'm still coming to realization that I got nominated. I'm in the state of 'Oh, My God!' My mom and dad called and they were on speakerphone and said, 'We're proud of you,' and that was the best. I teared up."
- On her Golden Globes date: "My mom. I'm pretty excited about that. I would really like to bring my mom. She doesn't know yet."
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson made the shocking announcement today that they're divorcing. In honor of their two-year marriage, we're taking a quick trip down memory lane. Click through to see Scarlett and Ryan's romance in photos!
Pics: Angelina Jolie Poses With Brad and Laughs at Golden Globe Nomination at Berlin Tourist Premiere!
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt step out for The Tourist's Berlin premiere this evening. Angelina and her leading man in the movie Johnny Depp, were out together earlier today at the photo call, but she had her real-life love by her side for the red carpet tonight. Angelina wore a dramatic off-the-shoulder gown, which features long gloves, similar to the ones worn by her character in the movie. Fab wants to know, what do you think of her dress and glove combo? It's quite the day for Angelina who is also celebrating her Golden Globe nomination for the film! The Tourist's three nods were among the most surprising of the full list, but hopefully this means we'll get a Jolie-Pitt presence at the big show on Jan. 16! Angelina herself expressed shock at her nod and saying "we were laughing because it's the first time that I've been in the comedic category so it's new for me."
To see more of Brad and Angelina, just read more