- Geeky gifts $25 and under
- Video: Gwyneth Paltrow talks about returning to Glee
- Yum shares their favorite reader photos of the year!
- Taylor Swift's trick for perfect eyeliner
- Great gift ideas for the men in your life
- Beautiful and enticing kid-friendly holiday food
- How to dress on a warm Winter getaway!
- Inspiring holiday mantels you'll love
- Even Kanye West has a Christmas song!
- Memberships, subscriptions, and more: ask for these 8 money-saving gifts
- Fit tip: how to stay healthy at holiday parties
- Holly jolly Santa costumes for your pets
- Warm up with a hearty vegan vegetable soup
- Angelina Jolie stays in black for another Tourist premiere with Brad!
Posts for December 15th 2010
Cupid was in the air for some lucky celebs this year. Reese Witherspoon and Rachel McAdams were among the ladies who moved on with new beaus, while Jessica Simpson landed a new guy and a sparkling engagement ring. Jake Gyllenhaal also moved on following his split from Reese by finding romance with Taylor Swift. Click through to see the top photos, and don't forget to check out all the Best of 2010 coverage, polls, slideshows, and more on the PopSugar Network!
Water For Elephants Teaser Trailer Starring Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon, and Tai the Elephant!
We're still anxiously awaiting the full Water for Elephants trailer, which is coming later this evening, but here's the full teaser shown on Entertainment Tonight. It was so exciting to get a glimpse of Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon, Christoph Waltz, and Tai the elephant filming over the Summer, but it's even more magical to see it all come to life! The big top looks amazing, and of course Robert's ruggedly handsome face is always a welcome sight.
UPDATE: Watch the full trailer on BuzzSugar now!
Happy hump day! Time to play.
Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Johnny Depp were together this evening in Rome for a premiere of her movie The Tourist. They're winding their way through Europe on her latest leg of a press tour for the film, and yesterday they were side by side for a screening in Berlin. It was just Johnny this morning, though, for a photo op with director Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck. Angelina picked an all-back pants and shirt combo for her latest red carpet appearance, erring on the side of caution more than last night's edgy gloved velvet dress. She was still rocking a fuller hair look — what do you make of her new style?
Rebecca Gayheart took her daughter Billie Dane for yet another playdate at the park in LA yesterday. Her little one has done lots of growing up since she made her debut on the cover of Us Magazine in the Spring. The proud parents have spent lots of time with their new addition since her birth, but they've also enjoyed some adults-only date nights between their many family outings.