- Never thought you could make graham crackers or marshmallows? You can!
- A bird-themed DIY mantel scape
- 20 amazing covers from Vogue Paris
- Geeky cookies to make (and gift) this holiday
- Fun facts about Matthew McConaughey's family
- Channel a Brazilian bombshell on New Year's Eve
- How well do you know your holiday movies?
- Chronicles of a job hunter: chasing her dream
- The biology behind the femme fatale
- Take a look back at Brad Pitt's amazing 47 years!
- Last-minute shopping: food court survival guide
- Which seasonings are dangerous for dogs?
- White on silver holiday decor
- Video: Ashley Greene's Gucci bag wish and holiday football plans
Posts for December 19th 2010
There are so many sexy pictures of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie from 2010; it's hard to pick a favorite! They already made our lists for the year's most adorable couples and sexiest duos, and now we want to know which shot of them you think is the hottest. In honor of Brad's 47th birthday weekend, we want you to weigh in to pick the best photo of all. Check out the official rules, then start playing our new best of faceoff game, and enter for a chance to win $500 — have fun!
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green tested the water in Hawaii yesterday. The two love a good getaway, and she was spotted wearing lots of little bikinis during their June vacation in the same spot. Megan and BAG even tied the knot on the big island over the Summer. This time around they had something different to celebrate, since Brian just signed on for a new TV pilot. Megan's rock-hard abs are also included in the beach bodies of the year, and their "I dos" are among your favorite celebrity weddings of 2010.
Prince William led the way for his fiancee Kate Middleton at a Teenager Cancer Trust Christmas fundraiser in Fakenham, England, yesterday evening. Kate wore a beautiful white Temperley London dress for the occasion. The philanthropic night marks the first public event the two have attended together since he popped the question in November. William and Kate released their official engagement photos last week, and he revealed that he'd like to make their April 29 nuptials a relatively intimate affair. William and Kate's big news was one of the biggest stories of the year, and their actual ceremony will certainly be a huge headline in 2011.
Some of our favorite famous Twitter users have no problem keeping us updated on their lives in under 140 characters. The stars share info on everything from their families, philanthropy, friends, and fashions. It's always fun to see them throw in a photo, though occasionally, things can cross the line into TMI. So, tell us — who was your favorite tweeter of 2010?
Don't miss all the Best of 2010 coverage, polls, slideshows, and more on the PopSugar Network!