- Twelve delightful homemade gifts for the holidays
- Is Olay's new gadget as good as Clarisonic?
- Bundle up baby in these star buntings
- Trend Alert: Sexy black lace
- Keep your holiday wreath looking lush with this trick
- Take a sneak peek at Glee's Christmas episode
- Are hats the secret to meeting men?
- Easy ways to make vacation bliss last
- Five Winter activities to warm you up
- Would you use tech to get back at a cheating ex?
- Great presents for Pug lovers
- Holiday gifts for the beauty girls on your list
Posts for December 2nd 2010
Happy Thursday, good luck guessing!
Last month we got a look at Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart filming racy honeymoon scenes, including a sweet newlywed makeout session, for Breaking Dawn in Brazil, and now we have even more awesome pictures of the couple showing off their love as Edward and Bella on set. There's even Rob in his underwear! Click through to see Kristen in her bikini, Rob taking a dip shirtless, the duo in the middle of a sexy kissing scene, and more!
Shopping for a long list of loved ones each holiday season can be a bit overwhelming (and expensive); luckily, Macy’s has you covered in both departments.
The best part? After you find the perfect gift, Macy’s gives you free shipping or an extra 20 percent off sale and clearance items (score)!
Click here to check out gifts for everyone on your list from Macy’s, and then get ready to start checking things off your holiday to-do list!
2010 was another busy year for the Jolie-Pitts, filled with jet-setting, movie shoots, premieres, philanthropy, and family. They spent several months in Venice as Angelina worked on The Tourist before she traveled the world to show off Salt, and Brad focused on his Make It Right foundation as well as new movie Moneyball. Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne, and Knox got to go along for a great deal of the fun, and the eight-some recently stuck together in Budapest so Angelina could direct her first film. There were so many adorable moments for the Jolie-Pitts, so take a look back at some of their most memorable photos and don't miss all the Best of 2010 coverage on the PopSugar Network!
It's December, which means the year is drawing to a close so it's time to kick off our Best of 2010 coverage on the PopSugar Network! We're looking back at the year's biggest headlines, most fantastic pictures, milestone events, and so much more. Plus, we want your input on everything from food trends to celebrity fashion, to fitness crazes. Over the next month, we'll be sharing our comprehensive guide to the best of the best from the past 12 months. Weigh in on all our polls and stay tuned over the next few weeks as we round up your picks and make our favorite editors' choices. Enjoy!
- Pop asks who is the sexiest couple and looks back at Sandra Bullock's big news.
- Buzz wonders about the year's biggest breakout star and best big screen tough chick.
- Yum wants to know your favorite food magazine of the year.
- Bella makes a case for the Brazilian Blowout controversy.
- Fit's finding out about the best sneaker brand and gym chain.
- Tres is testing you on the year's love quotes.
- Fab's asking about your favorite place to shop online and footwear designer.
- Geek's rounding up tips for perfect photography.
- Casa's talking about their favorite feature.
- PopSugar Rush shares the top 10 celebrity viral videos of the year.
- Savvy's polling you on the most shocking effects of the recession.
- Lil's looking back at limited-edition diapers.
- Pet's picking the most popular dog breed.
- Pop UK got sweet with the year in celebrity PDA and favorite newlyweds.
- Fab UK is all about the ombre hair trend and celebrity ad campaigns
Jennifer Lopez treated herself to some shopping at Gucci in LA yesterday. Her time at the store was for both business and pleasure, as she and her kids, Max and Emme, front its new ad campaign and recently helped launch its children's line. J Lo's also busy with her American Idol duties, and she seems right at home at the judges' table. The appointment on the program helped earn Jennifer a spot on Barbara Walters's list of 2010's Most Fascinating People, along with Kate Middleton, Betty White, Justin Bieber, and more. Barbara's special will air next Thursday night with an interview from Jennifer, though it's safe to assume she won't address her latest sex-tape drama with ex-husband Ojani Noa.