- Winter reading list: cozy up with one of these books next to the fire
- 5 reasons to get an Apple TV (and 3 reasons to skip it)
- The best desserts of the year
- How (and where) to get beauty steals
- Best Betty White quotes of 2010
- Christmas apps to occupy kids while they wait for Santa
- Countdown to a fabulous New Year's! Black and white ball
- Last-minute decor gifts for $20 or less
- Video: Suri Cruise holds tight to Tom on outing with Katie Holmes
- Tips for saving big bucks at Whole Foods
- Do you know which celebrities are over 40?
- Who is the fittest male celebrity of 2010?
- Cute kittens wearing Christmas clothes!
- How to stay healthy while traveling during the holidays
Posts for December 21st 2010
Happy holidays — let's play!
Nicole Richie rocked a bright red Chanel bag while she shopped for shoes at Barneys in Beverly Hills today. The just-married starlet also indulged her stylish side when she wore three different Marchesa dresses to tie the knot with Joel Madden last week. The couple's nuptials ranked among your favorite celebrity weddings of the year, but it appears the pair is staying close to home for the holidays in lieu of taking a honeymoon. Their big day was lavish and fantastic, though Nicole has already returned to her regular routine of running errands and spending time with friends.
There was lots of love in 2010, with plenty of celebrities tying the knot in front of family and friends. Some chose lavish affairs and overseas "I Dos" while others kept their weddings sweet and simple. Either way, they were affairs to remember as some of Hollywood's hottest couples walked down the aisle and made their relationships official. Weigh in on your favorite newlyweds and take a look at all of 2010's celebrity weddings!
Don't miss all the Best of 2010 coverage, polls, slideshows, and more on the PopSugar Network!
We're looking back at all of our Best of 2010, like the features that you couldn't get enough of. Our Twilight vs. New Moon game tested your abilities to tell the difference between the two movies. Needless to say, so many of you were all-stars! This game first went up last January, so it's time to see if you can still ace the challenge. Also play our follow-up, Eclipse vs. New Moon. We can't wait to have Breaking Dawn pictures to add to the mix too — until then, can you tell which Twilight films these stills are from? Click here or below to start — enjoy!
Kirsten Dunst left a movie theater in Santa Monica last night after a weekend spent holiday shopping with her boyfriend, Rilo Kiley drummer Jason Boesel. The actress is enjoying her own return to the big screen in the newly released All Good Things and recently opened up about working with Ryan Gosling on the thriller. Kirsten's back home in LA just in time for the holidays since heading to NYC to premiere the movie earlier this month. She went solo to the event and kept mum when reporters on the red carpet asked her to comment on her ex Jake Gyllenhaal and his new romance with Taylor Swift.