- How to save like a Disney princess
- How to make your own cranberry vodka!
- Trying on Nicki Minaj's weirdly pink lipstick
- Have you ever had a friend crush?
- Five ways tech-savvy kids can interact with Santa
- Alessandra Ambrosio works it with some half-naked models
- See inside Brian Ferry's home!
- What fiction book do you recommend?
- Breakfast ideas to keep you full until lunch
- What do you think of sweaters on dogs?
- Places you probably shouldn't check into on Foursquare
Posts for December 5th 2010
Blake Lively hit a Parisian boutique on Friday and enjoyed a little retail therapy — check out our gift guides for tips on what to buy the world traveler in your life! The chic actress made her way to France after toasting designer Christian Louboutin, who recently named a shoe after her, in NYC on Monday. Her European vacation follows several weeks spent splitting her time between the Gossip Girl set and stylish soirees in NYC. She also spread some holiday cheer in the Big Apple when she unveiled this year's Swarovski Star in Rockefeller Plaza last month.