- Vote for your favorite on-the-market celeb home of 2010!
- 25 truly wacky white elephant gifts
- Great presents for any chic and sophisticated female
- 10 underrated women in history
- Scissors and shears that will make gift wrapping even easier
- Cheese, please: Tips on putting together the perfect fromage platter
- Atten-hut!: Where to find Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's military jacket
- Our favorite holiday movie villains are naughty, not nice
- Season's savings: What to buy when for the best discounts
- Who do you think was the fittest celeb of 2010?
- Juicy Couture's new pet line features cute collars and carriers
- Could these be the best burgers ever?
Posts for December 8th 2010
Feeling lucky? Then get guessing!
Benjamin Brady turns one year old today! From beach days in Miami with his bikini-clad supermodel mom to making a home in Boston while dad plays quarterback, Ben has had an exciting first 12 months. The little guy has also gotten to check out Gisele's native Brazil as well as see the sights in Paris with his doting parents. The person that he looks up to most isn't his beautiful mother and father, however, since according to Gisele, Ben lights up whenever his big brother Jack enters the room. Since making his debut in Vogue, it's been a charmed life for the pint-sized star and he may be making room for more siblings soon as Tom and Gisele start to think about more kids. Happy birthday to Benjamin Brady — check out some adorable pictures from his first year!
Amy Adams was up bright and early to keep promoting The Fighter with a stop by Good Morning America today. Her fiancé, Darren Le Gallo, who also joined her at the film's LA premiere this week, came along with baby daughter Aviana. He carried their sleepy little girl while Amy, outfitted in a pretty camel coat, stopped to sign autographs for fans. Once inside, the new mom sat down with Robin Roberts to chat about her latest project. She revealed that she took boxing lessons to prep for her role opposite Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale in the inspirational movie, but also opened up about her personal life, saying that being a mother feels fantastic and that she brings her daughter everywhere with her. Amy and Aviana will likely do lots of traveling together in 2011, with the actress appearing in a number of new films, including On the Road with Kristen Stewart and Jason Segel's big-screen take on the Muppets.
To see more pictures of Amy, Aviana, and Darren, as well as her interview, just read more