- Bo Obama takes a bite outta snow
- See how others are spending their money with Bundle
- Slow cooked short ribs make a perfect Valentine's dinner
- See the entire Jean Paul Gaultier For Target line
- Get Emily Blunt's fascinating makeup look
- Four reasons to hate V-Day and 1 reason to love it
- 6 ways to add vavoom to Valentine’s Day
- Get the look: Valentine's Day Movie
- Introducing the new contestants from America's Next Top Model
- Lawsuit calls Jillian Michaels's supplement worthless
- Reasons to celebrate on Feb.13 instead
Posts for February 10th 2010
We were so excited to share our exclusive Remember Me clip earlier today and we couldn't help but take some screenshots of its hottest moments. We used very high quality video, so hope you enjoy — it was so hard to narrow it down to just 25 sexy Robert Pattinson shots! Don't forget to enter to win a trip to the premiere where you can be a red carpet correspondent and interview the whole cast including Rob, Emilie, and more! Check out these steamy photos now.
It's that time again! Let's play!
Jessica Biel and Jennifer Garner reunited after Monday's West Coast premiere of Valentine's Day with an appearance on Good Morning America today — check out the video below. Jen was by herself last night when she stopped by The Late Show, and likewise she left Jessica's side this morning to move on to Regis and Kelly to discuss her real life Valentine, Ben Affleck. Jessica will be making her own Regis and Kelly appearance this Friday to keep promoting the film, and she also has another project airing soon: a documentary about her Mt. Kilimanjaro climb is set to premiere on MTV next month.
More photos of their GMA appearance and Garner on Regis and Kelly if you just read more
Kate Moss piled on the layers as she left Claridges hotel in London today and headed out to pick up photos at her local developers. She's in England after spending a little time in France partying with her fashion friends, but it seems as though not everyone in the industry has her back. Calvin Klein gave a recent interview saying he found working with Kate difficult, while her business revenues evidently declined last year. Her close friend and vacation pal Naomi Campbell is still lending support, though, by wearing her Topshop designs out on the town.