- So much cuteness at the start of the Westminster Dog Show
- Check out 15 lovely looks from the first half of Fashion Week
- Have you ever confronted neighbors who are. . . loud?
- A few tips for introducing reading to preschoolers
- Sneak peek! House of Harlow 1960 Spring '10 shoes
- Four hot designers with new furniture collections
- Madonna's putting on her director's cap for W.E.
- 7 realistic ways to cut your grocery bill
- There's been a strong start for Team USA in Vancouver!
- Celebrate Mardi Gras with yummy muffuletta paninis
- All the best from the Macworld 2010 convention!
Posts for February 15th 2010
Nicole Richie announced tonight that she and Joel Madden are engaged! In an interview with David Letterman on The Late Show, Nicole admitted that she and Joel have decided it's time to make things official. Rumors about a possible wedding started circulating last week when Nicole was spotted browsing at bridal gown designer Monique Lhuillier's LA shop with Joel's twin brother Benji. It's such exciting news for Nicole, Joel, and their children Sparrow and Harlow, so congrats to the happy family!
The happy couple reunited after her appearance to grab dinner at Abe & Arthur's in the Meatpacking District. Joel took a minute to Twitter about the news by writing, "Yep. I'm engaged. Very happy. Yeah we've been engaged for a while so you're all kind of late on that. But thanks for the hooplah all the same." He also said that his family and friends have known for a while, but everyone succeeded in keeping things under wraps! The tweets have since been taken down.
Lots more images of Nicole and her beautiful new ring, so just read more
AnnaLynne McCord was quiet about Kellan Lutz when she arrived in NYC, the same city where Mr. Lutz happened to be taking in the Calvin Klein fashion show. Victoria Beckham and Naomi Campbell got close near another runway, while Leonardo DiCaprio seems smitten with Bar Refaeli over in Germany — check out PopSugar Rush now!
Let's get the week started with a quiz! Get guessing!
Anna Kendrick had round two of her Ikea shopping on Saturday in LA, though this time she brought friends along to help bring her many purchases out to the car. Anna took care of her domestic issues before handling professional business today at the annual Oscars luncheon. She joined other nominees like Sandra Bullock and her Up in the Air costar Vera Farmiga for the meal, where they got a head start on the celebrating before the ceremony on March 7.
To see more Anna, just read more
Some of our favorite famous twosomes need no occasion to indulge in a little PDA, but Valentine's Day gave them a chance to do something extra special. From walks in California to special date nights in Europe, click through to see how celebrity couples celebrated the love-filled holiday!