- World ends not with a bang, but an Edward Cullen pillow
- 10 ideas for decorating over the bed
- Learn the basics to creating perfect polenta
- Cute sleep masks for all occasions
- New strollers are gaining momentum in the market!
- Will Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir design clothes?
- James Cameron Is bringing Avatar from the screen to the page
- Unprofessional, but avoidable email sins
- Learn how Kelly Osbourne boosts her metabolism!
- Sweet Sadie sweeps the Westminster Dog Show!
- 10 awesome iPhone camera apps you need
Posts for February 17th 2010
It's that time again! Let's play!
All eyes have been on the runway in NYC this week, but when Nicole Richie arrived at the Nanette Lepore show earlier today everyone focused on her left hand. Nicole unexpectedly announced her engagement to Joel Madden during a taping of The Late Show that will air this Friday. Celebrity jeweler Neil Lane revealed he was commissioned by Nicole and Joel to design the band. He said, "Nicole wanted a beautiful, special ring and wanted to be intimately involved in the design," while Joel, "just wanted her to have her dream ring."
To see more photos of Nicole's sparkly new engagement ring, just read more
Tiger Woods was spotted taking a jog in Orlando earlier today after supposedly hitting the driving range by his house. These photos have conveniently surfaced after today's news that Tiger will be talking publicly this week. With his return to Florida after reportedly seeking treatment for sex addiction he's now scheduled to make a statement about his past, make public apologies and discuss his future in golf on Friday — although most of you don't seem interested in what he has to say.