- Weekend Improv: cutie-pie banana muffin 'wich
- Say "Hi" to 10 hungry (and cute!) hamsters
- Fab Ad: Stella McCartney, Spring 2010
- Get Amanda Seyfried's Dear John premiere look
- Cutrone vs. Conrad: Whose book would you rather read?
- Gisele Bundchen says giving birth didn't hurt
- Before and after: Tess Lloyd's house tour
- Five movie stars who hit it big on TV
- Eat smarter by keeping Super Bowl snacks off the table
- Five ways to make every month easier
- Sony unwraps new colorful Vaio notebooks
Posts for February 2nd 2010
Let's get guessing!
Matt Damon was on set of his latest film, Hereafter, in London today after receiving the news of his Oscar nomination. The Clint Eastwood-directed Invictus earned two — one for Matt's supporting role as well as a nod for Morgan Freeman in the best actor category. Matt was busy on the set, but Freeman expressed his gratitude and congrats to Damon from Rome. Matt and Luciana have been red carpet staples all award season, and now they have another big night of formalwear to figure out. Congrats to one of our favorite actors!
Carrie Underwood relaxed with friends in Beverly Hills yesterday, fresh off her Grammy Award-winning weekend. The country superstar added one to her collection and was among the all-star ensemble that sang "Earth Song" during a 3D tribute to Michael Jackson at the show. Carrie's fiance, Mike Fisher, escorted her to the event, though there's a chance he's more excited to be her plus one to the next gig — Carrie will sing the national anthem at the Super Bowl on Sunday. Before heading to Miami for the big game today, Carrie gave fans a look at her latest video, "Temporary Home," which you can watch after the jump.
To watch Carrie's "Temporary Home" just, read more