Posts for February 24th 2010
- Yeast-raised donuts are doubly satisfying
- Edward Cullen's house gets a price cut
- Have you ever had a bad experience with a piercing?
- Wanted: a Russian-American Snooki for the Next Jersey Shore
- 10 signs that your child is spoiled
- Giorgio Armani goes Gaga
- Jason Segel going back to school for Bad Teacher
- Learn how to save up for anything
- Don't burn out your workout
- Can we make this the Year of the Lion (cub), too?
- Find your Jersey Shore name with these apps and sites
It's that time again! Let's play!
Kate Moss sat close with her ex and daughter Lila's father Jefferson Hack at the James Hall show during London Fashion Week today. The supermodel spent the night before partying with friends at the Love Ball, but looked ready for another big night of fashion. Kate and Jefferson frequently run into each other around FW, and look friendly as ever as they checked out the line. Kate was joined by her friend and frequent vacation buddy Lily Allen, who chose to sit on a male friend's lap rather than watch the show from her own front row seat.
More photos of Kate and Lily during Fashion Week so read more
Jessica's Simpson's The Price of Beauty premieres on VH1 on March 15 and here's the first preview of the show! We've seen photos of Jessica's journey all over the world to learn about what women do for beauty from Paris to India, Africa to Japan. The series will also feature a theme song from her rumored man Billy Corgan as well as cameos from her good friends like CaCee Cobb and Ken Paves. Watch the video below and tell us, do you think that Jessica's The Price of Beauty looks intriguing or are you not into it?