- Enter to win an Apple iPad!
- Dip into this delicious pizza
- Test your knowledge on the Puppy Bowl
- Trend Alert: happy swing coats
- Find your celebrity doppelganger now
- A guide to dating girly men
- Jessica Alba uses reverse psychology with Honor
- Museums make Super Bowl bets
- Rachel McAdams gets some handsome new costars
- Fitness download of the day: Treadmill workouts
- Do you give shared gifts for Valentine's Day?
Posts for February 3rd 2010
Victoria Beckham landed at Heathrow Airport this morning looking polished as usual in her LBD and carrying one of her many Birkins. She made another fashionable appearance on AI last night and we'll see her on TV again when she co-hosts The View later this month, but it's not all business for Posh. Earlier this week she spent a fun day at the beach with her boys and now she's in the UK closer to the other man in her life, David, who's been busy in Milan.
Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman spent the morning casually shopping for furniture in LA. Anne's had an award-filled few weeks announcing the Oscar nominations and accepting the Hasty Pudding Pot award during Harvard's annual parade. Anne is a member of the ensemble cast of Valentine's Day — tomorrow's the last day to enter to win a private screening so don't forget to take the quiz — but she's also starting to gear up to promote the highly anticipated Alice in Wonderland. She recently talked about her role as the White Queen, saying:
- Anne on working with Johnny Depp: "He’s so inventive—and he’s kind, just a very kind, warm man. But to actually watch him in his element, in his zone, just acting, it’s a thrill. I want him to do theater so that everyone else can get in on it. He’s very powerful. I just felt very privileged to get to watch him."
More quotes from Anne and her role in Alice in Wonderland if you just, read more