- 10 dream couples: my romantic comedy wish list
- A dozen nail polish picks for V-Day
- Ring in the year of the tiger with steamed fish
- Kiss your way around the globe
- 10 sweet stories for your little Valentines
- Ladies look lovely at Valentine's Day premiere
- Tips for creating a gorgeous floral arrangement on a budget
- Love and money: healthy couple habits
- Valentine's Day for the single gal
- Can you ID past Westminster winners?
- Google introduces Google Buzz to the world
Posts for February 9th 2010
Let's get guessing!
NYC is gearing up for a big blizzard, and Katie Holmes was dressed to keep warm during a Starbucks run with shy Suri this morning. Both girls were in cold weather gear after a warm weekend in Miami with Tom for the Super Bowl. Katie and Tom also had time for some adults-only fun when they met up with his Knight and Day costar Cameron Diaz and her dancing buddy Alex Rodriguez at a pregame party. After grabbing coffee today, Katie joined up with her fellow Holmes and Yang designer, Jeanne Yang, before heading back to her place to finish preparing for Fashion Week, which starts Thursday — we'll be covering it here and on both Bella and Fab, so stay tuned for all the fun to come!
Lots more of Katie and Suri so read more
We've already had one peek at this year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, which features Brooklyn Decker right on the cover. Bar Refaeli was on the front of 2009's edition, and she's also featured prominently here along with many, many more models! The magazine also released a new round of photos from Ashley Greene's hot body paint shoot, so click through to see even more highlights!
7. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr.
5. Seal and Heidi Klum
1. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi