- Easy St. Patrick's Day corned beef-and-cabbage pizza
- Fun and delicious homemade Spring treats
- Beautifully wild ways to celebrate St. Patrick's Day
- How our instant-gratification culture is ruining relationships
- Get a sneak peek at Mossimo for Target Spring collection!
- Jonathan Adler's happy chic commandments on the cheap
- How 5 famous directors would tackle Breaking Dawn
- Save money on groceries by learning how to price match
- Five ways to prevent type 2 diabetes
- New trick for getting rid of pesky pet hair
- Get cheap rooms with these "name your own price" tips
Posts for March 16th 2010
Let's get guessing!
Penn Badgley was back to playing love-struck Dan Humphrey last night on Gossip Girl, where he was surrounded by the usual fashion, tech, and bikini-wearing ladies. In real life, Penn, Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu were enjoying an intimate Rufus Wainwright concert at the Gramercy Park Hotel in NYC. Scarlett arrived solo and looking rather unassuming in her casual jacket and glasses, but found Drew and Lucy in the crowd. It was Scarlett's night off from performing on Broadway with Liev Schreiber, while husband Ryan Reynolds just picked up a new role starring opposite Jason Bateman. Scarlett has a busy Spring schedule ahead as the promotional tour for Iron Man 2 starts to rev up next month before the movie opens on May 7.
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz brought Bronx along as they headed into a studio yesterday. Ashlee's been relaxing in LA since wrapping up her recent work on Broadway, and this week it was Jessica's turn to temporarily call the Big Apple home as she promoted The Price of Beauty. Jessica spent her Monday morning appearing on both The View and Good Morning America, where she talked about being an aunt, before last night's debut. Ashlee was excited for the show and it sounds like most of you enjoyed the first episode in Thailand !
To see more photos of Ashlee, Pete, and Bronx, just read more
Months after showing off rock-hard abs on the set of The Fighter, Mark Wahlberg returned to the LA set yesterday and this morning displaying a softer physique. Mark's never been shy when it comes to stripping down for work, but it seems his latest role has required him to skip the gym and grab takeout instead. Don't worry, we'll see a lot more of Mark's very sexy six-pack when he hits the big screen with Tina Fey and Steve Carell next month in Date Night.