- 10 Spring vacation must haves
- Sneak peek at Stella McCartney's Spring line for GapKids
- Celebrities gone wild for zebra rugs
- The Green Hornet vs. The Green Lantern: how to tell the difference
- Look book love: H&M garden collection, Spring '10
- Pretty pooches posing with petals
- Would you buy a Michael Jackson video game?
- A sweet Saturday at the San Francisco chocolate salon
- Have you filed your taxes yet?
- Tips on avoiding weight gain when dating
- 5 signs Sarah Palin has no intentions of becoming president
Posts for March 25th 2010
Jesse James couldn't close his garage door fast enough after arriving at his Huntington Beach home this afternoon. The headlines are constant regarding his alleged infidelities, growing number of supposed mistresses and the pricey sexual harassment settlement. Famous attorney Gloria Allred has entered the picture saying that a fourth woman has stepped forward — a "beautiful model and business woman" who says she has had hundreds of texts from Jesse.
Meanwhile, Sandra is rumored to have returned to LA, though her rep denied that the actress has been meeting with potential divorce lawyers. She has the support of the world, as well as Betty White, though sadly this situation doesn't seem to be getting any easier for the Oscar-winning actress.
Let's get guessing!
Isla Fisher held tight to her daughter, Olive, on their way into a dance class in LA today, just like another famous mother-daughter duo. Olive is dedicated to her lessons when her parents are home in California, but she couldn't attend last week due to their family vacation in France. Their stay in Paris was exciting, though, since Isla and Sacha tied the knot! Their ceremony was a small one with only six guests, but there are sure to be friends at home who are excited to wish the newlyweds well.
Sienna Miller was out in London today to take her dog Bess for a walk while Jude Law's off filming a hot ad for Dior in Paris. Sienna herself has been doing some traveling after a recent philanthropic trip to Haiti, which inspired her to write an article. She wrote in a piece for The Huffington Post that, "I suppose what I am attempting to do is use whatever means I have to generate some sort of attention for a country I feel utterly passionate about. I am not a writer, but one thing I have always somehow managed to do is garner press attention. I am now hoping to exploit that for a very good cause." Sienna doesn't have to be so modest, as she also blogged about the situation in Congo after a visit last year.