- 50 iconic Oscar gowns
- Do you leave the avocado pit in guacamole?
- Marvelous multitaskers for all parts of your body
- Sexual harassment claims from men on the rise
- Which celebrity couple do you wish would have kids?
- Learn how to conduct your own energy audit
- Neil Patrick Harris getting Smurf-tacular
- Double-check these three things before booking flights online
- Let your abs say ahh with helpful stretches
- Knut finds polar bear love with Giovanna
- Would you play a video game based on The Bachelor?
Posts for March 4th 2010
It's that time again. Let's play!
Kellan Lutz had his two favorite companions, Kevin and Kola, along for a jog in LA this morning. He was hard at work maintaining the impressive physique that's earned him a CK underwear campaign and the admiration of Robert Pattinson, though you guys think Rob's just fine the way he is. There's evidently someone who's more than content with Kellan at the moment as well — he was spotted sharing a cozy dinner with rumored girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord earlier this week.
To see more photos of Kellan, Kevin, and Kola, just read more
Patrick Dempsey headed out in LA yesterday to do a little shopping at Ralph Lauren. A few weekends ago we saw Patrick and his family on a special trip to Disneyland, and soon one of his costars will be fitting kid-friendly trips into his itinerary as well. The Grey's Anatomy crew welcomed a new member to their extended family this week, as Eric Dane's wife Rebecca Gayheart reportedly gave birth to a baby girl! Their doctor drama will be back with a new episode this evening, as they catch up with real time following the recent flashback.
To see more photos of Patrick, just read more