- Shrek and company get sexy for VMan magazine
- Easy appetizers to throw together on a Friday night
- Not-to-be-missed manicures
- Are unauthorized biographies exploitative?
- Five ways to maximize your grocery shopping
- J.Crew tantalizes with its Spring '10 wedding preview
- Have fun with mix and match dining sets
- What are the average costs at an average wedding?
- Are BLTs really that bad for you?
- What do you know about Collies?
- Must-see geeky movies to look forward to
Posts for April 12th 2010
It's time to put your guessing hat on!
Taylor Lautner had a security entourage to make sure his shopping trip in Madrid, Spain, went smoothly yesterday. The young star picked up lots of loot at Belstaff, which seems like the perfect place for leather jacket loving Taylor. He also went out to dinner in the city on Friday with his dad, who has been along for the whole European trip. Taylor had a few appearances for LG and Orange in Paris last week while the rest of the Twilight cast takes care of projects scattered around the world. They'll be together again to promote Eclipse soon, and two of his costars had a mini reunion of their own over the weekend.
To see more Taylor just read more
The first round of the 2010 PopSugar 100 wraps up Wednesday night, and things can still change a lot in the final few days! There are presently many races with surprising leaders, meaning that some old favorites might not stick around to see the next matchups — make sure to fill out your ballot and enter to be in the running to win Chanel! We've picked six of the most surprising current winners, but we'd like to know — whose upset do you find most surprising?
Suri Cruise headed out in NYC with her nanny on Monday.
Kim Kardashian joined friends for dinner in Madrid last night after watching the city's soccer team lose in a match against Barcelona. Spain is the latest stop on Kim's busy itinerary — she was in Miami at the end of last week following time in LA and a visit to NYC for business. Her schedule evidently won't include filming a new dating show despite whispers that she had one in the works. While Kim's off in Europe, her longtime and newly single friend Paris Hilton spent the weekend partying in Vegas with Reggie Bush. He downplayed their night out, and he and Kim seem to be on good terms anyway as they exchange messages on Twitter.