- Creating my own ice cream flavor at the Ben & Jerry's factory
- Win a trip to a Glee photo shoot!
- Rumor mill:The next generation iPhone coming on June 22
- Four earth-friendlier kitty litters
- Fab read: Alexander McQueen, Genius of a Generation
- Tom Ford's cosmetics empire may be expanding
- Do you fight about money with your significant other?
- Tips for making parents better sports spectators
- How-To: Find a friend's wedding registry
- Five high protein snacks under 150 calories
- Tax refund tip: Split your refund into chunks
Posts for April 15th 2010
It's time to put your guessing hat on!
Levi McConaughey was surrounded by lovely ladies yesterday — mom Camila Alves, his little sister, Vida, and grandma Kay McConaughey — for a visit to Matthew's office in Venice. Earlier today, however, it was just Kay wrapped around his finger for an early morning stroll in Malibu. Last month Levi was all about spending time with Matthew, but for now the female family members are holding down the fort while Matthew heads to Vegas for the weekend. He's a presenter at the Country Music Awards, and after his wild time at the SXSW festival it may be a crazy weekend for the dad of two.
To see more photos of big brother Levi just read more
Jennifer Garner laughed with a friend yesterday on their way into an office building in Santa Monica. Jennifer has been busy putting the finishing pre-production touches on Butter, the first feature from her company Vandalia, before filming starts in Shreveport, LA soon. Jennifer recently welcomed a few new cast members, including Ashley Greene and Rob Corddry. The additions keep on coming with Hugh Jackman and Alicia Silverstone now also attached.
To see more Jennifer, just read more
Keri Russell had her main men, Shane and River Deary, for company yesterday as they took a shopping tour of Vancouver. The trio is getting settled in Canada, where Keri's set to start work on her new TV series Wilde Kingdom. Her costar Will Arnett also recently arrived in the city, though his pregnant wife, Amy Poehler, and son, Archie, stayed behind in NYC. The program marks Keri's return to the small screen after a few years of focusing mainly on films, and we're pretty excited to see what happens when the Felicity star teams up with Will and the producers from Arrested Development.
To see more of Keri and her boys just read more
Maggie Gyllenhaal Is Figuring Out Her Post-Oscars Move and Getting Excited For Jake's "Funny" Blockbuster!
Maggie Gyllenhaal was the guest of honor last night at the launch of LOFT Style Studio at NYC's Bowery Hotel. She's unwinding after her award season madness, and we briefly caught up with Maggie to check in about what she's planning to do next after her Oscar-nominated role in Crazy Heart. Maggie also shared a little about her family's excitement for Jake's big blockbuster role in Prince of Persia, though she didn't have much to add on his budding romance since she's evidently not quite sure who Isabel Lucas is. Maggie said:
- On picking out clothes with Ramona: "My daughter likes to get dressed, so sometimes we'll get dressed together. I try to take her to school and I'm not going to wear something that gets in my way since I have to take a 3-year-old on the subway with her lunchbox and her sweatshirt and her snacks and sometimes a stroller!"
- On working after her Oscar nomination: "I'm not totally sure yet. I have a couple things that I think are interesting that I'm sort of trying to see if I can do all of them. I'm not sure yet. I'm going to try and work this Summer."
- On the Gylenhaals' excitement for Prince of Persia: "That will probably be a big deal. I hear it's really great — it's really funny and kind of smart. I hear it has a little Indiana Jones quality to it. I have not seen it, but I hear it's great!"
To see more Maggie as well as Mena Suvari and Alexa Chung just read more
Nicole Richie and Isla Fisher brought their daughters out today in LA for their latest ballet lesson. Olive was in her mom Isla's arms on their way inside, getting kisses for her second week in a row. Harlow, meanwhile, stayed close to the blond friend who keeps her company during her many classes. Nicole looked composed dropping off Harlow despite encountering some trouble on Twitter. She quoted a friend making a crack about Ice-T's wife, Coco, and after Coco threatened to sic TeamCoco on her, Nicole publicly apologized.
To see more of the girls just read more