- Make your own mint chip ice cream
- 5 easy, gorgeous Spring hair looks from the runway
- How to make a pillow from a bridesmaid's dress
- Take your family to a national park for free
- Princeton is the next college to ban iPad
- Reasons why Life Unexpected should be renewed
- What are your top five fitness items?
- 10 fresh neon looks for Spring
- 3 tips to limit your doggie's vet visit anxiety
- One thing you don't want from your ex
- Why you might be underestimating your time
Posts for April 18th 2010
Kristen Stewart stopped by the Lacoste Pool Party during Coachella earlier today. We spotted her checking out the festival on Friday, amid rumors that she was stuck in Europe due to canceled flights. Kristen tucked her hair up into a hat to keep it off her neck in the heat, and she smiled as she rolled up her t-shirt sleeves. She'll be headed back to Vancouver soon for Eclipse reshoots, but she managed to squeeze in a quick trip overseas — she spent her 20th birthday visiting Robert Pattinson in Hungary, and the two will be reunited in Canada soon to finish up work on the next Twilight movie. Rob would probably appreciate the three-day festival, but this time she was on her own sweltering in the desert.
Knox Jolie-Pitt studied the sights with Grandma Pitt in Venice on Sunday.
Isla Fisher showed off an unmistakable baby bump out in LA this weekend. There were rumors she was expecting and she's been wearing lots of cross-body bags and billowing dresses — but these pictures seem to be confirmation that she's pregnant! Isla and Sacha Baron Cohen got married in Paris at the end of March after being together for eight years. Sounds like they wanted to make it official before welcoming their new family member. The two have one adorable daughter, Olive, who's going to be a big sister later this year. Congrats to the family!