- Bridesmaids: What not to do
- Awesome Americana: Ralph Lauren
- Website of the Day: Offbeat bride
- Tiger twinsies reach for the stars
- Five tips for parting your hair down the middle
- Jillian Michaels plans to adopt, bypass pregnancy weight gain
- 10 ways to green your home
- Kate Bosworth and Leslie Mann shoot for the moon
- Does this "healthy" French fry maker live up to the claims?
- The vitamin D weight loss connection
- Is there a fair way to split the costs of a bachelorette party?
Posts for April 22nd 2010
It's time to start guessing!
Kellan Lutz flashed a smile this morning as he left his LA home and hopped into a car bound for LAX. He's heading out of town after a fun weekend at Coachella and a date night on Tuesday at a Lakers game with AnnaLynne McCord. Kellan's trip comes just as the Tribeca Film Festival gets under way in NYC, and his film Meskada is among the movies to be screened. The project sees Kellan taking on yet another suspenseful role, and thankfully it also contains a requisite shirtless scene.
Angelina, Robert, Sandra, Jake Advance to PopSugar 100 Round Three — Time to Vote Again to Win Chanel!
We're now officially in the third round of this year's PopSugar 100! From an initial lineup of 132, you have narrowed the contest down to the 32 stars who have had the biggest and best year in Hollywood. Some celebs like Ben Affleck and Sarah Jessica Parker have been knocked out of the running, but there are still many who need your votes — click below or here to start, and don't forget that a completed ballot enters you in the running to win Chanel!
Whichever celebrities receive the most votes will move into subsequent rounds — next up is the Sweet 16, then the Elite 8, and the Final 4 until we have a winner! Even if you didn't get a chance to vote in the first two rounds, you can still enter by clicking on any pair of names and completing the whole remaining bracket. If you need a break, it's easy to come back and complete your ballot later.
With every round you complete, you will be entered to win this Chanel purse — so you have seven chances to enter! The winner will ultimately be selected randomly from the pool of users that completed each round and will be announced in June near when the new PopSugar 100 list is revealed. You must be logged in to your OnSugar account in order for your entry to be counted. Log in or register here! Click here for all the rules.