- Glee girls: how their real-life styles compare to their characters'
- Pack a Spring picnic with these easy and tasty recipes
- What has the pill done for you?
- Office baby showers: should they be on the clock or after hours?
- Check out Zara's crisp, cool bohemian Summer style
- 10 great sources for finding wall decals
- New Vampire Diaries photos, including the season finale!
- Ask a savvy bride: do I have to bring a gift to every event?
- Get ready to bare arms: 5 shoulder toning exercises
- What do you know about sleepy animals?
- Stars who dare to reveal all on Twitter
Posts for April 27th 2010
Round three of this year's PopSugar 100 ends tomorrow at midnight, so the excitement is still going strong. Soon, the remaining 32 contestants will be narrowed down to just the Sweet 16 — make sure to fill out your bracket and enter to win a piece from Chanel! Click through to see who needs your help the most.
Good luck guessing!
Victoria Beckham carried her coffee to go this morning for shopping around NYC with David. The duo took advantage of the city's retail opportunities after David's busy yesterday making TV appearances to discuss the upcoming World Cup — Victoria browsed the racks at DvF with Diane herself while he was off getting interviewed. She made a cameo with David on The View, and Buzz thinks she'd also be a great fit for a guest spot on Glee. Today's outing was all about browsing art galleries for pieces to add to their collection, as David and Victoria flexed the spending skills they've honed in London, Milan, and LA.
To see more David and Victoria just read more