- Met Gala themes from past to present, best dressed iconic stars
- 10 wedding traditions worth borrowing
- Pineapple adds fruity pizzazz to fresh salsa
- Gorgeous ways to wear a straight pixie cut
- Kitchen queen Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop granola bar recipe
- 24 rooms in 344 square feet put all of us to shame
- New Gossip Girl pics hint at a Chuck and Blair reunion
- Money and life lessons from a younger you
- A beach body workout from Jackie Warner
- Decode 7 nonverbal cues from cats
- Kindle adds Facebook, Twitter functionality to latest update
Posts for April 29th 2010
Jessica Alba grabbed lunch today before heading back to her hotel and changing again, looking fresh even after a big night out celebrating her 29th birthday at Vinegar Hill House in Brooklyn and club SL in the meatpacking district. It was a busy week for Jessica, whose duties as a Tribeca Film Festival judge included a packed schedule from brunch to film premieres. She'll stay on the East Coast a little longer to attend Saturday's White House Correspondent's Dinner in DC and Monday's Costume Institute Gala where she's slated to wear Sophie Theallet for Gap — check out Fab for all the attendees!
To see more Jessica and Cash, just read more
Robert Pattinson casually signed an autograph while out grabbing lunch with a friend in Vancouver earlier today. He's in town for work on Eclipse, of course, but it looks like his schedule allows for some downtime as well. It's been another big week for Rob who was not only included on the Most Beautiful People list, but also on Time's Most Influential — and how could we forget that he's already dominating his matchup against Penelope Cruz in the PopSugar 100 sweet 16! We were also so excited that Breaking Dawn finally has a director, which got us thinking about how Bill Condon's other work can give us a hint of what to expect as Robert, Kristen, and Taylor finish their time filming the third Twilight with David A. Slade.
To see more Rob, just read more
It's time to guess!
Olive Cohen was decked out in pink this afternoon to attend her regular ballet class with mom Isla Fisher. Isla had been trying to cover up her baby bump with flowy tops and cross-chest bags, but she's been wearing form-fitting pieces now that her pregnancy secret is out. It's shaping up to be an exciting year for Isla and Sacha with their wedding in Paris and upcoming arrival, but she and Olive are all about sticking to their weekly routine for now.
To see more Isla and Olive just read more