- It's down to Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom for the teen heartthrob title!
- Vena Cava is launching a lower priced t-shirt line!
- My secret single food: pasta with anchovies and garlic
- Get big hair like Vanessa Hudgens
- Six eco-friendly alternatives to popular baby toys
- DIY: Charming cupcake stand
- Tina Fey and Fred Armisen have an SNL flashback
- Get memorable wedding photos on a budget
- The new hot, naked yoga trend
- Did your dog attend obedience school?
- How to fix the iPad's WiFi problems
Posts for April 7th 2010
It's time to put your guessing hat on!
Katie Holmes picked comfort over style today as she listened to her Beats by Dr. Dre headphones between scenes on the Queens set of Son of No One. Her sweats and t-shirt were casual enough to match one of Suri's recent outfits, which included patterned PJs and fluffy pig slippers. Suri was a little more dressed up this afternoon when she stopped by the set again with her nanny. The girls didn't seem to have Katie's costar Channing Tatum around for company, but he's been logging his fair share of time in front of the camera too.
To see more of Katie and Suri just read more
Who says 100 calories can’t be rich and delicious? Yoplait Delights gives us four mouth-watering flavors of 100-calorie yogurt that we can feel good about. Whether you prefer sweet or a little tangy, Yoplait Delights has an option for you! Each comes to you packed with two luscious layers of creamy goodness that will delightfully sweeten your day. So tell us, which 100-calorie pick-me-up is your favorite? Can you choose just one?
To learn more and experience all four delicious flavors, check out Yoplait.com/delights.
Robert Pattinson stopped to check out the very outdated newspaper while filming Bel Ami in London today. He's been hard at work shooting the movie in Budapest for the past few weeks, but now he's back home in England, which means time for another fun weekend out on the town with friends. There's news today that Summit could be narrowing in on a director for the Breaking Dawn movies — Bill Condon, who brought us Dreamgirls and was one of the names floated last month. We're eager for it to be a done deal and also hopeful that whoever does end up translating the epic hears our pleas for more shirtless Rob whenever possible.