- 10 student-teacher movie romances that cross the line
- Love it or hate it: Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" look
- From bean to cup: How Starbucks makes it happen
- Grab a stability ball and wage war against baby weight
- Fab exclusive! Maggie Rizer's answer to tan lines
- Chic storage for front door clutter
- Lost memories: six seasons of shirtlessness!
- Tips for building your wedding registry
- Try this full body strength training routine
- Cute alert! Baby animals being bottle fed by their caretakers
- Official Twitter app for iPhone now available
Posts for May 19th 2010
Zac Efron stayed dry with the help of his hooded sweatshirt Tuesday while waiting out a rainstorm on the Vancouver set of Charlie St. Cloud. He appeared to be wearing fake blood on his face, as he worked on scenes that were slightly less glamorous than his picturesque sailboat outing earlier in the week. While Zac is finishing up work on his film, slated to hit theaters next month, his girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens, has encountered problems with her own Summer movie. Her Beastly had been scheduled to open on July 30, but it's now been pushed back to an unknown date. Zac's project, though, is still set to open on that date, so Vanessa can at least come out to support him at next month's MTV Movie Awards.
Gwen Stefani joined her No Doubt bandmates Tony Kanal and Tom Dumont yesterday for lunch in LA. She was in her latest loose top for the meal, not doing much to put to rest the rumors she's pregnant with her third child. Gwen has been logging long hours with Tony, Tom, and the rest of their group as they work tirelessly on music for their next record. Gwen still has plenty of time to spend with her main men Gavin, Kingston, and Zuma, with outings for the kids and adults-only date getaways.
To see more Gwen just read more