- Savvy life lessons straight from Carrie and the gals
- 25 power looks from Miranda Hobbes
- Salmon burgers so good they may change your life
- Don't sweat stretch marks — seriously
- The dangers of dating in public — and John Mayer
- Five fascinating facts from the male brain
- Create a beautiful bridal shower table setting
- Meet True Blood's new characters
- Calorie burners for Memorial Day
- What do you know about Bearded Collies?
- Google's Pac-Man logo may have wasted 4.8 million hours
Posts for May 26th 2010
Good luck guessing!
It's Kingston Rossdale's fourth birthday today! When he's not taking a cue from mom Gwen Stefani's funky fashion, he loves to dress up. From Santa outfits to elephant suits, the cute celebrity kid doesn't need a reason to don a costume. Gwen also just denied that she's pregnant again, so for now it's just Kingston and his little brother Zuma. Take a look at some of our favorite getups from 4-year-old Kingston!
London was brimming with big names this evening for the National Movie Awards. Katie Holmes was wearing a dress from her own Holmes and Yang collection and had Tom on her arm coming from a couple of days in NYC with sweet-loving Suri. Diane Kruger was decked out in Lanvin from head to toe and had her best accessory of all, Joshua Jackson, to pose by her side. Gwyneth Paltrow was a vision in pink while Orlando Bloom kept his hair unkempt to go with his snappy suit. Weigh in on all the red carpet looks on FabSugar UK — who do you think was best dressed?
Inside, Tom Cruise accepted the Screen Icon award while Peter Facinelli represented the Twilight cast for their dual wins for New Moon and Eclipse. Robert Pattinson couldn't attend the show since he's in California filming Water for Elephants, but he did make a speech via satellite when his Edward Cullen was named Performance of the Year. The cast of Harry Potter also had their moment to shine with their special recognition award. Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, and Bonnie Wright stuck together in the press room with their statue. Check out the full list of winners here!
To see more from the awards just read more