- Eclectic rings to make your hand rock
- Vampire Weekend's "Jonathan Low" from Eclipse — love it or leave it?
- Stock your Memorial Day bar with sweet tea, vodka, and lemonade
- A quick, easy way to wear orange both day and night
- Which celebrity couple would you take advice from?
- Lil exclusive! Sleep like SATC's Lily and Rose Goldenblatt
- 10 ideas for a Twilight-themed wedding
- Sweet and savvy ways to welcome overseas wedding guests
- The tone it up bikini body for Memorial Day!
- Pet owners, beware of the rogue Advil tablet!
- Things you need to know about Facebook's new privacy controls
Posts for May 27th 2010
Sex and the City 2 hits theaters today, but the fabulous four were surrounded by hot famous guys long before they hit the big screen. Truth be told, not all of their love interests were big stars during the time of the TV series, but they've come a long way since then. Check out our video of 10 sexy famous flings that helped make the show a phenomenon — you may be surprised at who you find between the sheets of Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte!
Kate Hudson was all covered up earlier today on the NYC set of Something Borrowed. Production on the movie moved back into the city earlier this week after filming in the Hamptons, where Kate enjoyed some frolicking on the beach with her costar Colin Egglesfield. Despite the hectic shooting schedule, Kate still has time to bond with friends while working in the city, and with this long Memorial Day weekend, perhaps she'll be able to sneak in a getaway for herself rather than for her character Darcy.
To see more Kate on set, just read more
Lindsay Lohan partied late last night, but she was out this morning to meet with her probation officer in LA. LL is required to check in nightly in order to see if she'll have to undergo a drug test the next day. She headed out in her latest pair of flared pants, which are already becoming her regular after getting fitted with her court-ordered SCRAM anklet. Clothing wasn't much of an issue for Lindsay during her recent photo shoot for Inferno — the first images from her Linda Lovelace project are out, and LL's not wearing too much in the posters.