- Sayid vs. Charlie: Vote on the best Lost character of all time!
- Waffles two ways — sweet and savory
- Seven tips to stop eye shadow from creasing
- The best real life advice you got from your moms!
- Jigsaw jumble: puzzles that inspire creative thinking
- Modern Mother's Day gifts under $50!
- Take a tour of Penelope Cruz's recently listed LA home
- Just say no! Emailing under the influence
- Learn how celebrity brides prep for the big day
- Katherine Heigl and Apollo help animals get a last chance
- Helpful tips for taking great pet pics
Posts for May 5th 2010
Are you ready to guess?
Kristen Stewart looks gorgeous and girly on the June cover of Elle. The inside shoot toys with the idea of Kristen's image being plastered everywhere, but in the middle of it all is the badass beautiful actress herself. In the lead-up to Eclipse's June 30 release, fans are eager to see any peek at the movie, and it's just the start of another busy two months for Kristen, Rob, and the rest of the Twilight cast. This week she also gave us some of the Met gala's most memorable moments in her divisive Chanel gown. Kristen talked to the magazine about award shows, red carpets, and all the stories about her attitude. Here are highlights:
- On her life: "It’s insane! Once somebody finds out, you have to get the hell out of wherever you are. People freak out. And the photographers, they’re vicious. They’re mean. They’re like thugs. I don’t event want to drive around by myself anymore. It’s f*cking dangerous . . . Somebody knocked on my hotel room door and asked for a light, then said that they were a big fan. I was like, 'Do you really need me to light your cigarette? How do you know what room I’m in?' I can’t be by myself and I like being by myself."
- On her award show demeanor: "I think it’s funny that when I go onstage to accept an award, they think I’m nervous, uncomfortable, and awkward — and I am — but those are bad words for them."
- On her red carpet reputation: "People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me . . . I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying . . . It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you."
- On people saying she doesn't care: "I hate it when they say I don’t give a sh*t, because nobody cares more than I do. I’m telling you I don’t know anybody who does this that gives a sh*t more than I do."
- On her personal life: "I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them. People say, 'Just say who you’re dating. Then people will stop being so ravenous about it.' It’s like, No they won’t! They’ll ask for specifics."
Check out more photos on Elle.com!
Josh Hartnett browsed the options at the SoHo Dean and Deluca in NYC yesterday. His wayfarers and beanie are quite the Spring uniform for Josh, who has been taking advantage of the warmer weather by biking and walking around the city. Last week Josh was spotted out on a romantic lunch with his still-girlfriend Sophia Lie, which refuted the rumors that there's something going on between him and Abbie Cornish. Hartnett has taken a few years off from starring in any big movies, though even far away from the blockbuster circuit he's still a hot topic of conversation.
Ryan Phillippe is making a final promotional push before the release of MacGruber on May 21, and he's landed yet another magazine cover with Inked. He just showed off his hard-earned muscles in the pages of Men's Health, and in his latest interview Ryan gave a public tour of his many tattoos. He shared about the significance of his designs, as well as about how he needed to cover up one that reminded him of an important ex. He said:
- On covering old tattoos: "I did have a ladybug on my foot covered up. Its significance was with an ex. I put a stingray over the top of it. When people ask me why, I say, 'Any animal that could take down the Crocodile Hunter deserves my respect.'"
- On relationships in Hollywood: "Those things are tricky, man. In this business, it’s like, I don’t know how people make it work — and they don’t for the most part. You can cite very few examples of people who do. Very few. It’s a challenge. There are long periods of separation, and there’s lots of interference and speculation. It just makes it hard."
- On adding the phrase "words cannot harm me" to his leg: "I was in this place where I was tired of being talked shit about. No one is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. But I am a decent person. I got so sick of being told how shitty I was. I like the fact that it feels like I can just take [the sword] off my leg."
- On his own body art: "Tattoos are like a map to your life. Permanence is bravery. So many things in our lives aren’t permanent. Nothing lasts forever."
Yankee star Alex Rodriguez has snagged himself another of Hollywood's hottest blondes. After months of rumors, Cameron Diaz was spotted smiling big and carrying multiple Chanel bags as she ducked out of A-Rod's apartment in NYC earlier this week. Cameron's recently been faced with stories about flirting with her ex Justin Timberlake on the set of their movie, but it seems like she has another guy on her mind. Alex's most recent high-profile relationship was with Kate Hudson, which came after the famous "affair of the heart" with Madonna that played a part in the divorce from his wife, Cynthia. Now that they're a little more out in the open, we'll see if Cameron takes Kate's place cheering on Alex from the stands this season.