- Introducing Buzz's blockbuster boys of Summer!
- Finally! I've found an amazing onion dip
- How to get rid of puffy eyes fast
- We've uncovered the weird origins of wedding traditions
- Is the Twilight series appropriate for children?
- The latest Coco film was not Karl's vision, not at all
- Casa exclusive! Sneak peek at West Elm Fall 2010 collection & brand relaunch!
- Interview advice for Ali's bachelors
- Sandwich dilemma: which bread should I choose?
- Lil Laila leopard gets extra lovin'
- Where to place your iPhone 4 preorder
- 5 minute Summer makeup that will leave you glowing!
Posts for June 14th 2010
Camila Alves and Vida McConaughey arrived at their hotel Monday afternoon in NYC.
Robert Pattinson waved to fans and flashed a sly smile as he headed into Jimmy Kimmel Live this evening in LA. Curious about his sunglasses? They're Oliver Peoples Sheldrake in Buff. He was joined by Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner for the interview, where the trio displayed their usual lighthearted back-and-forth banter. This week is full of Eclipse mania with all the press — his Nightline segment also aired tonight after his morning Today show appearance. During the former, Rob spoke about the Twilight movies' ability to capture, "that moment before [sex] … the kind of tipping point before it goes over. I mean, everybody likes that. That's the best part, for a relationship." All the while, Rob has stuck close to Kristen when he can, which has helped keep that captivating grin on his face — even when he's joking about being worried he'll die at 30 because so many good things have happened to him. Hopefully he won't give too many fans heart attacks with that one – stay tuned for the first parts of our junket videos tomorrow!
To see video of Robert on Nightline, just read more