- 20 beloved baby shower themes
- Princess cake is a special, stunning birthday dessert
- Learn how to fake sandal-ready feet
- Yoga world record ruined by rain
- Kate Moss dresses up her Topshop line
- Home away from home: Christian Lacroix's Hôtel du Petit Moulin
- Matt Damon takes a trip to the zoo with Cameron Crowe
- Sweet and savvy honeymoon ideas
- 4 reasons you're not losing weight
- New product alert! Pet's top picks from Martha Stewart Pets
- How-to: recover your music and podcasts after iOS 4 update
- Three great looks for Summer weddings
Posts for June 23rd 2010
Kristen Stewart stepped out in sky-high heels and an Azzaro dress this evening at the LA premiere of Love Ranch, which features her The Runaways costar Scout Taylor-Compton. Robert Pattinson, meanwhile, wrapped a day on set with his new leading lady, Tai the elephant. Kristen, Rob, and the rest of the cast will be hitting the red carpet again tomorrow for Eclipse — we'll be there too, so follow us on Twitter for all the updates! Kristen is just back from a week in Europe with Taylor Lautner. where they took care of press duties in places like Stockholm and Berlin. During the deluge of interviews, we shared our chats with Kristen and Taylor from their LA junket earlier in the month. Fab also looked back at Kristen's style evolution, and we're excited to see what she wears for tomorrow's huge Twilight saga event!
To see more photos of Kristen at the Love Ranch premiere, just read more
Robert Pattinson spent quality time filming with a pachyderm costar, Tai, who plays Rosie in Water For Elephants on set in Ventura, CA, today. Reese bonded with another four-legged filming friend this week, but apparently Rob has a special connection with Tai. He'll be back in Twilight mode at the Eclipse premiere tomorrow in LA — we'll be there too, so follow us on Twitter for all the updates! Fans are anxiously camped out to catch a glimpse of Rob and his castmates as we eagerly take in all the sneak peeks of the movie. Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner have meanwhile been taking care of European press duties and the whole crew was on TV this evening when their Kimmel special finally airs. It's officially one week until Eclipse!
To see more Rob, just read more
Did you know Madewell.com is now shoppable? There's just something so effortlessly cool about their amazing-fitting jeans and Summery dresses — and now you can have it all in just a few clicks.
Plus, if you join their email list you'll get free shipping on your first online order of $100 or more. So what are you waiting for? Shop Madewell.com today.
It's that time again! Let's guess!