- Role play: which Tom Cruise is hotter?
- PartySugar's top tastes from the tents in Aspen
- Great go-to lip colors chosen by you
- Newly released Summer reads for every age group
- Fresh items for a beautiful Bali honeymoon!
- Floral inspiration from Taste of London 2010
- Sneak peek: photos of Leonardo DiCaprio and JGL in Inception
- How-to:find a mental health balance at work
- Try a home remedy for poison ivy relief
- What do you know about Shiba Inus?
- Problems with the brand-spankin'-new iPhone 4
- Keep motivated with fashionable workout gear
Posts for June 24th 2010
We have tons of Eclipse premiere footage coming up, but here's a first peek at Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner on the red carpet! Kristen chatted about her advice for teenagers figuring out how to follow their hearts, says kissing Dakota was better than Taylor or Rob, and shares her favorite part of big red carpet events: the fans.
Taylor says Edward and Jacob are for very different girls and calls every step of the Twilight saga a blessing.
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner hosted the hottest party in LA tonight debuting the third installment of their Twilight saga at the LA premiere of Eclipse. The whole cast came out for the big event — Peter Facinelli brought Jennie Garth as his date and Kellan Lutz was accompanied by Ashley Greene, girlfriend AnnaLynne McCord, and his family. Dakota Fanning, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Nikki Reed arrived solo, and there was no denying their sparkle and shine on the red carpet. Tons of celebrities came out for the event; click through to see all the lovely ladies and seriously handsome men!
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner hit the red carpet in LA together for the big US premiere of Eclipse. Fans have been camping out at the Nokia Plaza for up to four days to catch a glimpse of the stars, and the trio didn't disappoint as they made time to stop and sign autographs. Kristen, in the latest step of her style evolution, dazzled in white Elie Saab, while Rob gave us a Harry Potter flashback in his maroon Gucci suit. Taylor, meanwhile, went classic in black and white Gucci. Kristen and Taylor have their posing routine down after stops all over Europe, and Rob looked happy to be there despite his long hours on the set of Water for Elephants. Rob and Kristen even took the big step of posing by themselves, giving the assembled Twilight lovers a little extra excitement. We're on the red carpet right now tweeting from the scene, so stay tuned for more exclusive news and photos of Rob, Kristen, and Taylor's costars!
Lots more of Taylor, Rob, and Kristen, so read more