- The most famous parent-child showbiz duos
- Make yummy burrata and honey bruschetta with citrus olive oil
- Now Beyonce wants to put a ring on you
- Sweet treats to beat the Summer heat
- Celebrating 25 years of Inez & Vinoodh's best photos
- ABC Carpet and Home reinterprets the Stars and Stripes
- Raise your hands for R. Kelly's new World Cup music video
- Savvy ways to save money over the weekend
- How to avoid the weekend weight gain
- 17 dogs who mind their business at the office
- Play who's geekier for a chance to win $500!
- Incorporating a vintage amusement park chipmunk into décor!
Posts for June 27th 2010
Kristen Stewart wore an unseasonable knit beanie this afternoon to catch a flight out of LAX. Her signature knotted tee was a little more appropriate for the Summer temperatures, but she's all about staying comfortable during the long press tour for Eclipse. There are just three days to go until her movie hits theaters in the US, and now Kristen's busy with the promotional work to be done abroad. Despite the many obligations Kristen has to her Twilight movie, she's also found time to show off her Welcome to the Rileys and even support her friend Scout Taylor-Compton at another red carpet event.
To see more photos of Kristen leaving LA, just read more
Ashley Greene kicked off her morning yesterday with a hot kiss from her new guy friend Brock Kelly. She then hit the gym before prepping for a flight out of LAX. Ashley was traveling to the next stop on her Eclipse press tour, and she's expected to be on the red carpet later this week for a premiere in London. She joined the rest of the Twilight gang for last Thursday's huge screening in California — check out our top 10 moments! Many of the stars will be together again in England, but not Robert Pattinson since he's working on Water For Elephants.
Xavier Samuel also reported to the airport that afternoon. Xavier, much like Rob himself, brought a guitar along for the voyage. Taylor Lautner, though, went through security with his entourage today. They're all busy with a final promotional push for their film before it opens in the US on Wednesday! After some time off, the gang will reunite on set to start filming the first installment of Breaking Dawn.
To see more photos of Ashley, Taylor, and Xavier, just read more