- The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer has landed!
- Celebrate the Fourth with red, white, or blue recipes
- This just in: Domino archives return to the web!
- What to look out for when getting a gel manicure
- The allure of the public transportation crush
- Remember to take your kids out of the car, check your facts!
- Sneak peek! Forever 21 shows off its spots
- Warning signs your workplace may be dysfunctional
- Do you know how many calories you burn playing Summer sports?
- The scoop: Oscar walks again as the world's first bionic kitty
- How-to: organize your networking accounts
- Wild trend alert: animal-inspired jewelry
Posts for June 28th 2010
Kristen Stewart amped up her smokey eyes and pulled back her newly lightened hair for tonight's Eclipse screening in NYC. She debuted her strawberry-blond 'do on her way in to tape a Letterman interview earlier in the afternoon, and her locks are getting overwhelmingly rave reviews already — Bella also has the details of 15 of Kristen's other beauty styles! While we're taking a look at Robert's years of red carpet charm, Kristen is having an amazing moment in the spotlight. Robert is back in LA for important meetings as Xavier Samuel and Ashley Greene take care of Twilight duties in Madrid and the whole cast gears up to see how the movie does during its big holiday opening weekend.
To see more of Kristen and Taylor, just read more
Have fun guessing!
Jake Gyllenhaal kept his head covered Saturday as he left his gym in LA. He was wearing a Stand Up to Cancer hoodie, supporting the organization known for its star-studded telethon in 2008. Jake kicked off his weekend continuing to tone his action hero abs with another workout. He's been focusing on fitness lately — that is, when he isn't enjoying nights out with his boys. Meanwhile he has fun news to celebrate since Prince of Persia just became the highest grossing video game movie ever, crossing the $300 million mark at the global box office.
To see more photos of Jake working on his fitness, just read more