- Celebrate your freedom with jalapeño nacho cheeseburgers
- 10 red, white, and blue treats for kids
- What you need to know before using aloe on a sunburn
- Body language that doesn't lie
- FabTV: learn how to make your Summer shoes comfortable
- Assisted living: a Twilight-inspired apartment
- Should ABC give Cougar Town a new name?
- Summertime tips for spending less and saving more
- Celebrity yoginis and their love affair with the mat
- 10 doggone dangers that come in Summer
- Tech travel tips to remember before you leave the house
- Rev up your running and join RunningSugar
Posts for June 29th 2010
It's that time again! Let's guess!
Love it or leave it, the vampire craze is alive and well — and isn't going away anytime soon. We've pledged our various allegiances to movies like Twilight and shows like True Blood, but what if the various vampires could go head to head? In this brand-new faceoff game, I've compiled the most notorious bloodsuckers who have graced both the big and small screens over the years. Is Edward Cullen sexier than Bill Compton? Could Lestat take on Stefan Salvatore? Now it's your turn to see if you can predict which vamps are hot and which are not — all you have to do is click here to get started.
Annette Bening talks about kissing Julianne Moore and her dreams of smooching costar Mark Ruffalo in a sit-down interview about her funny new film The Kids Are All Right.