- A brief history of the action romantic comedy
- Jamie Oliver's scrumptious sweet and sour pork recipe
- Learn how to make your beautiful brown eyes pop
- Instant benefits of sex on your mind, mood, and relationship
- A look inside Kingston Rossdale's birthday party
- Are you breaking up with AT&T after its data plan change?
- Sexy little things: 15 fabulous finds to gift the bride-to-be
- Swing into Summer in a relaxing hammock
- 5 savvy rehearsal dinner alternatives
- Tips for a brighter smile from Blake Lively's dentist
- What do you know about Chinese Crested dogs?
Posts for June 3rd 2010
Good luck guessing!
Kate Hudson and Ginnifer Goodwin were on the NYC set of Something Borrowed well into the late hours of last night. The girls played host to birthday boy Justin Long earlier in the day, and at some point Ginnifer's Big Love costar Chloe Sevigny also stopped by to say a quick hello. Kate also found time to fit in a workout, and she was spotted leaving her gym with a bottle of water in hand — staying hydrated is one of the tricks Kate uses to keep her abs looking toned. Today she took a solo stroll around the Big Apple with her phone, which might be of particular importance in her rumored new romance with Muse singer Matt Bellamy.
To see more photos of Kate working out and on the set just read more
Orlando Bloom was a guest of honor yesterday at the Adam Jeffrey Katz Memorial Lecture Series in NYC. He took the stage with child psychiatrist Dr. Harold Koplewicz to participate in a talk about struggling with dyslexia. Orlando left London and arrived in the Big Apple a few days ago, along with his girlfriend, Miranda Kerr. The duo stepped out over the Memorial Day weekend to do some shopping, but things evidently got to be too much for Orlando — he was overheard getting snappy when Miranda tried on one pair of shoes too many.
To see more Orlando just read more