- Keep an eye out for these hot, shirtless, world cup soccer players!
- Are you getting an iPhone 4?
- How good is your food vocabulary?
- Get a flawless glow like Ashley Greene
- Does IVF change a woman's right to choose?
- Punch up your wardrobe with Summer color
- Color theory: 10 wedding palette ideas
- Buzz's favorite performances from Glee season one!
- Easy ways to add a little fun to your workday
- Best toning exercises to get your booty beach ready
- Have you ever cared for a pregnant pet?
- Do you purge your place of reminders of a person after a relationship ends?
Posts for June 8th 2010
It's that time again! Let's guess!
Dakota Fanning put on her pink sunglasses this morning for a trip to NYC's Rockefeller Center. The future college student did some additional exploring of the city after a recent trip to check out NYU. Dakota was on the social scene last night sparkling in a Marchesa gown at the CFDA Awards, despite skipping the action at Sunday's MTV Movie Awards. Dakota will reunite with her New Moon costars soon enough, though, when they hit the road before the June 30 release of Eclipse. If you loved the latest clip from their movie and can't wait until the end of the month, Buzz has 30 never-before-seen stills from the film! As an added bonus, the third installment of Twilight's soundtrack also arrived in stores today.
Sarah Jessica Parker flashed a smile this morning as she walked her son, James Wilkie, to school in NYC. The pair are back to their weekday routine now that she's finished her glamorous world tour promoting Sex and the City 2. Her husband, Matthew Broderick, stayed home with James and his sisters, Tabitha and Marion, last night while SJP honored her late friend Alexander McQueen by wearing his dress to the CFDA Awards. SJP joined fellow fashion fans like the Olsens, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Dakota Fanning for the ceremony before heading home early and skipping the afterparty at The Standard hotel.
To see more photos of SJP and James Wilkie in NYC, just read more
January Jones laughed with friends yesterday afternoon while shopping in LA. She later stepped out to walk her dog, looking ready for Summer in her latest chic look. January is prepping for the upcoming debut of Mad Men's third season, and she's also been busy working with the environmental organization Oceana. They've teamed up with skin care line La Mer to launch a limited-edition moisturizer in honor of World Oceans Day, and January narrated a short piece highlighting their mutual cause.
To see more January, just read more