- So many August movies — which are you most excited for?
- All the Kristen Stewart beauty scoop you could want
- Which Paul Rudd is hotter?
- Where's your ultra romantic getaway?
- BCBC's decadent Fall '10 accessories
- Save time with the iMac Apple shortcuts sticker
- 8 tips for a healthier brunch
- 5 ways to communicate with your nanny
- Delicious watermelon sangria recipe
- How to succeed in business by trying
- Is your dog a good watchdog?
Posts for August 1st 2010
Chelsea Clinton wed Marc Mezvinsky in Rhinebeck, NY yesterday surrounded by friends, family, and her parents, former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The bride wore a strapless Vera Wang gown while the groom and father of the bride wore Burberry. Hillary and Bill released a statement following the picturesque ceremony, "Today, we watched with great pride and overwhelming emotion as Chelsea and Marc wed in a beautiful ceremony at Astor Courts, surrounded by family and their close friends. We could not have asked for a more perfect day to celebrate the beginning of their life together, and we are so happy to welcome Marc into our family." Congratulations to Chelsea and Marc!
The competition for 2010's Hottest Bikini Body has been fierce and it's down to two — Brooklyn Decker and Jennifer Aniston are facing off in the last match! Jennifer narrowly missed the finals last year after being defeated by Jessica Alba and Brooklyn's an amazing first-time competitor. The ladies got friendly as costars on the set of Just Go With It, where they also donned two-pieces in separate scenes, but in this matchup only one of the toned beauties can come out on top. Fill out your bracket for a chance to win an iPhone 4 — remember, you must be logged in to be entered, see the official rules here — and help us crown our 2010 bikini queen. Vote now before the competition ends today at midnight!