- Emmy breakdown: Lead Actor, Drama
- What do you know about wine pairings?
- See Lady Gaga's 10 latest wild looks
- Talking to your partner about an unplanned pregnancy
- Sneaky fitness tips to get your lil one going!
- 8 girls, 4 cities, endless ways to wear Hermes scarves!
- Target taps John Derian for Fall collection
- Guides to the groceries: Shop smarter with these tips
- How long does it take to fall out of shape?
- Toxic shocked! Pets in peril from unexpected poisons
- How to create the best dating photo on the Internet
- Decorative ideas for a Summer engagement party
Posts for August 11th 2010
Good luck guessing!
Rachel McAdams was back on the French set of Midnight in Paris this morning with Woody Allen after the duo worked late into last night with Owen Wilson. She'll soon trade Owen for Robert Downey Jr. when she resumes her role as Irene Adler in the sequel to Sherlock Holmes. First up, though, Rachel will star opposite Channing Tatum in The Vow next month. Her big screen and real life romance with Ryan Gosling will always have a special place in our hearts — their movie The Notebook continues to inspire lovebirds, and Très has put together a slideshow of engagement photos inspired by their and other memorable films.
To see more photos of Rachel on set with Woody, just read more
Mary-Kate Olsen snuggled up to Proenza Schouler's Lazaro Hernandez this afternoon in NYC as they helped announce the plan for this year's Fashion's Night Out at City Hall. Both Mary-Kate and her sister Ashley have their plans for Sept. 10 set already — they're teaming up with us and Fab at their first-ever Elizabeth and James pop up shop! Ashley skipped out on today's press event, leaving Mary-Kate to mingle solo with heavy-hitters like Anna Wintour, Tommy Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs, and even Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Mary-Kate is no stranger to hanging out with politicians, but it's Ashley who hopes to one day dress First Lady Michelle Obama. Ashley told Harper's Bazaar, "I'd love to get Michelle Obama in the Row. The simple suits and things. It's all made in America, so why not?"
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz took turns pushing Bronx's stroller in NYC yesterday, with mom handling the morning walk and dad taking over later in the afternoon. The trio left LA last week and headed to the East Coast, where Pete's been finishing up his latest album, enjoying family time, and checking out concerts. The family is used to hanging out in the Big Apple after their long stay last Winter while Ashlee was performing on Broadway, and it seems like a perfect place for a sophisticated child like Bronx.
To see more Ashlee and Pete with Bronx, just read more