- Ten lessons from single women in movies
- New dating service makes good use of Face Time
- Goin whole hog at SF Chefs Food Festival
- How to tips for catnip
- Daria Werbowy fronts H&M's Fall campaign
- The beauty junkies guide to Fashion's Night Out
- Ten ways to stop whining in its tracks
- House Tour: A London home with Swedish leanings
- Who should win the Emmy for best lead actress, drama?
- Eating tips to avoid the Freshman Fifteen
- Fifteen qualities that will impress your boss
- Olivia is a Sugarbaby at 10 weeks old
Posts for August 16th 2010
Angelina Jolie shines at the London premiere of Salt and says that only Brad Pitt and her six children truly know the woman behind the action star.
Jennifer Aniston flashed a big smile and waved to fans on the red carpet at her premiere of The Switch in LA this evening. She picked a Lanvin nude and black strapless minidress for her big night. The movie hits theaters on Friday and Jennifer has a long week of promotional appearances ahead of her including stops at the The Daily Show and to chat with Regis and Kelly. Jennifer showed off her killer arms when we sat down to talk about the movie, bikini bracket and Diane Sawyer, though it's her comments on motherhood that landed her under fire last week. Jennifer artfully deflected the Bill O'Rielly controversy, instead focusing on finshing work on Horrible Bosses and showing off her luxuriously decorated film.
To see more photos of Jen at the premiere, just read more
It's time to get guessing!
It was a big weekend for the always-expanding McConaughey family — on Saturday, Levi went along with his dad, Matthew, and mom, Camila Alves, to pick out a pet cat from a veterinary clinic! Levi and Vida left their new addition, Mick, at home yesterday, when they enjoyed their latest fun Summer outing at the beach in Malibu with Camila's mother. Matthew skipped the chance to go shirtless on the sand, but his impressive abs have nonetheless earned him a spot in the Sweet 16 of our Summer Shirtless Bracket. Don't forget to cast your votes for a chance to win a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses!
To see more photos of their exciting weekend, just read more