- Need a little swim inspiration? Check out these celebs poolside in Vegas
- Colin Cowie's budget-saving wedding tips
- Pilot scoop: Outsourced
- Sultry, smoky eyes: Maggie Gyllenhaal's makeup artist tells us how to get the look
- Scientists say introverts and extroverts might have different brain chemistry
- Weigh in – should teen parents stay together for the sake of their baby?
- Scarlett and Ryan have gone Wong in Los Feliz
- 6 easy ways to save money on food this week
- An arm workout to help you score Juliette Lewis's gorgeous guns
- Truly a-maze-ing: Check out this feline agility competition!
- Justin Long admitted to jailbreaking his iPhone on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Reader BrechtieJJ shares pictures of a first home with Eames-inspired decor
Posts for August 18th 2010
Get guessing and good luck!
Robert Pattinson's had a busy Summer that kicked off with Eclipse promotion in June and went straight into filming Water for Elephants with Reese Witherspoon. He's enjoyed a little downtime and shared some hot PDA with Kristen Stewart recently, but we'll have to wait a while to see him on the big screen again. Until then, feast your eyes on this amazing collection of hot Rob pics in our newly updated faceoff game! Click here to start and you will also be eligible to win a $500 monthly grand prize just for playing. Remember, when Robert's involved, there are no wrong answers! So tell us, which Rob photo is the sexiest of all?
Leonardo DiCaprio wore his signature baseball cap and sunglasses yesterday to grab lunch with a friend in LA. He's back in California after enjoying a vacation with girlfriend Bar Rafaeli in Italy, where the pair went clubbing and joined Naomi Campbell for some yacht fun. Bar broke out her favorite pink bikini to go snorkeling, and Leo even stripped down for a swim — he was unfortunately just edged out of our Hottest Shirtless Guy contest, but make sure to cast your votes for the remaining competitors and enter to win these Tom Ford sunglasses!
Drew Barrymore was in black and red right down to her Christian Louboutin heels arriving for an autograph signing session at an Apple store in London today. The location would be perfect for her Going the Distance costar and famous Mac Justin Long, but Drew's admittedly not very tech savvy herself. She's in the UK to start promoting the movie and is also pulling double duty at the newsstands this month, on the UK Marie Claire cover and the denim issue of Nylon. We'll have to wait an extra week to see what kind of chemistry sometimes-couple Drew and Justin spark on screen, since the film's release date was recently pushed to Sept. 3, though Buzz is loving this song off the soundtrack already.