- The basics: tomato and basil bruschetta recipe
- Out of the lunchbox: Reinventing PB&J
- George Clooney brings the big guns to The American
- Three great alternatives to MAC's ricepaper shadow
- Get to know Payal Luthra's cozy cool cashmere scarves
- Crave worthy: outdoor brass firebowl
- The effect of alcohol on who you're attracted to
- The Juicy Couture keyboard is wireless and pink
- Make this: oatmeal wheat germ chocolate chip cookies
- City dwellers are more likely to treat pets like kids
- How to work from home and be productive
- Crave these cocktail rings
Posts for August 22nd 2010
Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer tied the knot last night during a ceremony in Malibu. The True Blood stars have been engaged since last August, and they hosted a big bash by the ocean to celebrate their marriage. After the ceremony, Stephen even went shirtless for his first married swim! Fellow cast members from their series, like Sam Trammell and Rutina Wesley, were on hand to witness their exchange of vows. Elijah Wood, who appears alongside Anna in The Romantics, was also there with his girlfriend. Anna wore a white halterneck dress and Neil Lane jewels for her big night — congrats to the newlyweds!
Katie Holmes broke from the set of The Kennedys yesterday to spend the afternoon out in Canada with Suri. The pair paid a visit to Toronto Island, the same place where Michelle Williams and Matilda Ledger just explored. Katie has been working hard on her History Channel miniseries, and she was in classic pink on Friday to film a pivotal scene with Greg Kinnear. She's doing double duty between shooting and promoting The Romantics before it opens on September 10. Her work schedule meant she missed the wedding of her costar in the movie Anna Paquin — make sure to check out photos from the ceremony!
To see more photos of Katie and Suri, just read more