- Bella's loving sparkly shadows and violet nails
- Yum's sampling flavored mayo and sipping on bourbon
- Tres's reading Easily Amused and Good Enough to Eat
- Lil's in the mood for flashcards and Bananagrams
- Fab's falling for chunky boots and sequin skirts
- Casa's craving romantic style mixed with modern classics
- Buzz is pumped up over Fall TV and the VMAs
- Savvy suggests brainstorming and toasting your way to success
- Fit's focusing on a smooth transition into Fall
- Pet's picking their favorite green and clean products
- Geek's going back to school with great cases for your gadgets
Posts for September 1st 2010
It's that time of day, let's start guessing!
Joshua Jackson gets in tune with nature on the cover of the Autumn issue of NUVO magazine. The Fringe star, who has been busy shooting the show in Vancouver, opens up to the Canadian publication about longtime girlfriend Diane Kruger. While the actor admits that some of his past relationships failed because he was a bit of a workaholic, he insists that he won't let that happen this time around. He says, "With Diane, I've made sure she stays in the premier position. And all of a sudden I've realized, oh look, I can have a life and do my job. This is really nice." The devotion clearly goes both ways, and the beautiful twosome even manage to make domestic errands look adorable.
Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess shot a major makeout scene on the set of One Day in Paris this morning. Anne looked chic for her second day in a row of filming, still sporting the same pixie-cut wig she donned yesterday. The romantic comedy, an adaptation of a much-loved book, is just one of the onscreen love stories Anne has worked on recently. She also stars opposite Jake Gyllenhaal in their potentially melodramatic movie Love and Other Drugs, which hits theaters around the holidays.
To see more pictures of Anne on set, just read more
Lindsay Lohan was greeted with little fanfare as she stepped out of the Santa Monica courthouse today. She's been showing off her casual style during her many meetings to deal with her legal issues, which she addressed in her October cover of Vanity Fair. In the article Lindsay also denied abusing drugs and apparently has a lot to say about her time behind bars as she's been offered $1 million for her first postrelease interview. Meanwhile, LL has been absent from the Machete press tour before its Friday release, and there's a new report she was uninvited to the film's LA premiere by the director, Robert Rodriguez. For now, LL's doing a good job staying out of trouble, though her ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, is at the center of an investigation connected to the attack her dog made on another pup earlier this week.