- Which shows will win your DVR time slot battles?
- Fast & easy dinner: Orecchiette with broccoli rabe
- 5 cute hairstyles for the beauty-conscious cyclist
- Gain a boyfriend, lose two friends
- Things that make a mom a playground princess
- Quickie style lessons from Milly's optimistic Fall collection!
- Diane von Furstenberg shares her favorite furniture designers
- Colin Cowie shares living the life of an event planner
- How to deal with 4 common running issues
- Do you know how to properly clean dog toys?
- Google Music could come with full previews, sharing, storage
- What's inside your purse?
Posts for September 16th 2010
Feeling lucky? Time to get guessing!
Kanye West traded in his red suit for a formal tuxedo at the GQ, Rocawear, and Hennessy Black party at the Gansevoort hotel in NYC last night. Jay-Z toasted the crowd and his sister-in-law, Solange Knowles, who was busy spinning tracks behind the DJ booth, while Kanye hung with his rumored muse, Selita Ebanks. Earlier in the evening, Kanye screened the 40-minute video for his new single, "Runaway," which he debuted at the VMAs last weekend. On Monday, he also joined Jay-Z and Eminem on stage during their first sold-out Yankee Stadium show. Entourage star Adrian Grenier made a quick appearance and snapped a few of his own photos at this bash and HBO's Boardwalk Empire event. Jay-Z partied without Beyonce, who had a huge week with a surprise catwalk moment and duets with her husband.
To see more photos of Jay-Z and Kanye at the party, just read more
Katie Holmes joined in the Fashion Week madness, stepping out to see the Calvin Klein runway presentation in NYC today. She smiled big as she returned to her hotel after the show, though Suri didn't get to come along for the stylish fun like another famous 4-year-old did last weekend. Katie is on the East Coast while Tom Cruise takes care of business and his motorcycles back in LA. Perhaps that means a chance for one of the girls' nights Katie is so fond of, or at least a stop off for cupcakes from her favorite NY spots. The final shows are today before the action moves to London starting tomorrow. There are sure to be even more sightings as things wrap up this evening, like Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. show, so stay tuned for more news on style and beauty from Pop, Fab, Bella, and Fashionologie!
To see more Katie in NYC, just read more