- Check out the films garnering Oscar hype out of Toronto
- Brunch! 10 San Francisco spots that can't be missed
- 5 tricks for getting great highlights at home
- What people really think of you in glasses
- Pillow pets are the plush must have of the moment
- Sneak peek! Introducing NSF Clothing for the (cool) girls
- 10 ways to spice up your staircase
- How to find designer clothes for really, really cheap
- Lengthen tight hamstrings with yoga
- Pups get in on the action with their best attempts at surfing
- New Google Voice iPhone apps
- Be a Fab stylist and create your looks for London Fashion Week
Posts for September 20th 2010
Happy Monday, let the games begin!
Blake Lively looked lovely in lace on the Gossip Girl set today in NYC as she shared a steamy kiss with her new onscreen love interest Sam Page. The actress is riding high on the box-office success of The Town, which grossed more than her costar and real-life boyfriend Penn Badgley's Easy A over the weekend. Chace Crawford was also hard at work this morning, though he had a break from his own hot small-screen makeout sessions. We'll get to see the latest exploits of the Upper East Siders this evening when another drama-filled episode airs.
Lots more of Blake and Chace so read more
Ben Affleck returned to his Dublin hotel this afternoon after appearing with Seal on an Irish TV show. The actor flew over to Ireland to promote The Town following a premiere of the film in London with costar Rebecca Hall yesterday. Ben had a quick break from press duties during the movie's number one opening weekend to spend time with Jen, Violet, and Seraphina in LA. The Garner girls stayed behind in California as Ben jetted to Europe, just like Seal's wife, Heidi Klum, and their four kids — Heidi took care of things out on the West Coast and even treated their kids to a fun park adventure.
To see more Ben, just read more